Keyboard halp

Drackeo

Hey im looking for a good cheep gaming keyboard. And have it be preferably mechanical. Im looking to have it under $100 maybe $120 at a MAX. Also my build has a black and blue theme so that would be nice to keep.

Oh and last thing, i hate hate hate mx red switches. My parents got one for their computer with reds and its just horrible to type on for me at least (i know lots of people like them).

Consume The Darkness

Hey im looking for a good cheep gaming keyboard. And have it be preferably mechanical. Im looking to have it under $100 maybe $120 at a MAX. Also my build has a black and blue theme so that would be nice to keep.

Oh and last thing, i hate hate hate mx red switches. My parents got one for their computer with reds and its just horrible to type on for me at least (i know lots of people like them).

depends what your preferences are, why dont you like reds? if you give a reason maybe I can find a good keyswitch type for you.

Your budget isnt too bad there are a few good keyboards at that price range

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Idk they just feel soo mushy and too much like a laptop keyboard that has much more travel. Just doesnt feel nice to my digits 

Consume The Darkness

Idk they just feel soo mushy and too much like a laptop keyboard that has much more travel. Just doesnt feel nice to my digits 

Standard response: Look at some coolermaster ones.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB