Mexico now has the highest obesity rate in the world

xRAGExSounDxRIOTX

http://now.msn.com/mexico-is-worlds-fattest-country-united-nations-report-says

70% of all Adults who live in Mexico are obese.

1 third of all teens are obese as well.

What are your thoughts on this?

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

That's disturbing. I don't even know how this happened. But I'm in Canada, I live in the forest  :D and drink maple syrup

I think it's because of the American fast food chains are starting to spread to more and more places. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

they should tax it :) being fat and food that make you fat and ill

not fair for people who also pay for medical, and are healthy

I think it's because of the American fast food chains are starting to spread to more and more places. 

McDonalds and Coca Cola.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

they should tax it :) being fat and food that make you fat and ill

not fair for people who also pay for medical, and are healthy

That.... actually makes a lot of sense.

Except for people with Thyroid conditions. They get a pass when diagnosed by a doctor.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

http://now.msn.com/mexico-is-worlds-fattest-country-united-nations-report-says

70% of all Adults who live in Mexico are obese.

1 third of all teens are obese as well.

What are your thoughts on this?

Food must be good in Mexico

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

America's fast food and lifestyle is starting to spread. The world is ending....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Actually, the water is so bad in most parts that they drink coke instead... That could be a huge part of it. And fast food alone does not make one fat. Laziness is needed. I have a teacher whose brother eats 2 Big Macs a day. Skinny, because he works as a prison gaurd and doesn't drive a car to work. Has done so for ~25 years.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO