Which fluid for large water cooling loop?

Keeping in mid that i will need a crap ton of fluid (12"x24" rad, 1 liter reservoir, couple blocks) which fluid should i go with?

it would be a lot less expensive to go with distilled water. so is the extra cost worth the added benefits?

P.S. what exactly are the added benefits? i already have some PT nuke, so biocide isn't a problem.

Thanks!!

Keeping in mid that i will need a crap ton of fluid (12"x24" rad, 1 liter reservoir, couple blocks) which fluid should i go with?

it would be a lot less expensive to go with distilled water. so is the extra cost worth the added benefits?

P.S. what exactly are the added benefits? i already have some PT nuke, so biocide isn't a problem.

Thanks!!

What radiator is this that's 12"by 24"???

Using distilled is your best bet with colored tubing if you want some nicer looks since the amount of fluid you would need is going to cost you a fortune. The only real benefit is looks for colored fluids and if you are running dis-similar metals many premade fluids have an additive to prevent galvanic corrosion.

Destilled water is the best, there are no benefits to fancy pre-mixed fluids and all that crap. All they do is gunk up your loop. If you need color, add dye.

What radiator is this that's 12"by 24"???

Using distilled is your best bet with colored tubing if you want some nicer looks since the amount of fluid you would need is going to cost you a fortune. The only real benefit is looks for colored fluids and if you are running dis-similar metals many premade fluids have an additive to prevent galvanic corrosion.

was wrong about the dimensions, its 12"x20", its a modified radiator out of an air conditioner (#RedneckLyfe). and the loop is going to be 90% copper with non aluminum fittings. thank you!

Destilled water is the best, there are no benefits to fancy pre-mixed fluids and all that crap. All they do is gunk up your loop. If you need color, add dye.

wouldnt dye gunk up my loop as well? (should have mentioned that im not terribly interested in color)

was wrong about the dimensions, its 12"x20", its a modified radiator out of an air conditioner (#RedneckLyfe). and the loop is going to be 90% copper with non aluminum fittings. thank you!

wouldnt dye gunk up my loop as well? (should have mentioned that im not terribly interested in color)

DIY water cooling FTW 

And dyes theses days aren't as bad as before they don't gunk up your loop 90% of the time but they do only last about a year and need to be replaced. Most of the time the gunk comes from the soft tubing when it degrades.