GOODRAM microSD for HTC One (M8)

I came to the conclusion that I needed to expand my HTC One (M8)'s storage.

I just bought a Class 10 32GB microSDHC from GOODRAM (www.goodram.com), which I now think was a stupid idea. Do you guys have any experience with these microSDHCs?

The guy convinced me that they were made by Toshiba and that they are the second best after SandDisc although I had never heard of GOODRAM. I can't return it now, but I was just wondering if you would recommend it?

Some info on it: http://www.goodram.com/product/memory-cards/goodram-microsd-uhs-1/

Got it for €30 (I *now* know it's a lot,never again).

My PC:

Intel Core i5-4670K | ASUS Z87-Pro | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | MSI GTX760 TF OC Gaming 2GB | Corsair c70 | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB (SSD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB (HDD) | Corsair RM750 | Cooler Master 212 Evo | CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Red) | Corsair M65 | audio-technica ATH-M50 | Dell UltraSharp U2414H | Logitech C920 | Windows 10 Pro

Their website doesn't look shady, so i assume their products aren't shady either.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Looks fine plus they offer lifetime warranty. I personally wouldn't hesitate to buy from them from what ive seen, have you checked the about us page?

Looks fine plus they offer lifetime warranty. I personally wouldn't hesitate to buy from them from what ive seen, have you checked the about us page?

They actually have a pretty long "About Me" page, so that's a good sign it's legit.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Haha, thanks! I totally overlooked that. That's very reassuring, cause the only reviews I found were in Polish!

Could've been a lot worse then :)

My PC:

Intel Core i5-4670K | ASUS Z87-Pro | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | MSI GTX760 TF OC Gaming 2GB | Corsair c70 | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB (SSD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB (HDD) | Corsair RM750 | Cooler Master 212 Evo | CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Red) | Corsair M65 | audio-technica ATH-M50 | Dell UltraSharp U2414H | Logitech C920 | Windows 10 Pro