Need Help asap

What motherboard does an Acer Aspire AX3950-B3062 have? Link: http://www.pcrush.com/product/Desktop-Computers/688012/Acer-Aspire-AX3950-B3062-Desktop-Computer-Core-i3-i3-550-3.20-GHz-Ultra-Small-Desktop-Black

Need help because I upgraded to a new case and can't find a manual that has the layout of the front panel connectors.

Help please.

I'm not sure what mobo it is, but you could just plug them in until they all work.  :)

I cant give you an exact mobo, but any LGA 1156 should work.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Generally the motherboard model number is printed between / along the PCI-e slots, open up the case and have a look (maybe post a picture)

No way to tell the layout without knowing the motherboard.

Alternativly, look for the manuals that should have come with it. It may have a motherboard diagram / FP layout and such.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

time to do it the old fashion'd way. take the power 2pin and try every combo of pins. test.

repeat with the reset 2pin. test.

with the HDD light 2pin.

with the run light 2pin.

warning, if you mix up the + and - it's not really a big deal.

sometimes the + and - and the pins are all labels on the PCB.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Help please.

only if you follow your thread.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Got it!!!! Thank you guys so much. This community is truly the best. Thank you again!