Official GTA V Gameplay Trailer Now Live

IPCharger

The official GTA V gameplay trailer is now live at:

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

Hopefully it will be released for PC some months after the console release. 

What do you guys think? Would you buy it if it came out for PC?

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

This is the third post in 10 minutes about this topic, the general consensus seems to be that people would buy it but it still looks to be lacking in things like graphics

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

This is the third post in 10 minutes about this topic, the general consensus seems to be that people would buy it but it still looks to be lacking in things like graphics

I can only see 1 other thread about it,but yeah, he beat me by  5 minutes lol Guess everyone's  excited about GTA V.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

The graphics and gameplay looks pretty nice! Like how you can switch between players and play different roles.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer