PSU for GTX 780

Hello!

I want to buy Gigabyte GTX 780 OC and a i7-4790k. I currntly has OCZ 550W fatal1ty power supply.

I want to know if it will be enough or I need to buy a new PSU? I will keep everything on stock.

P.S I'm doing kind of scarpyard war, so what do you think about this build this far: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ftpsgs ?

Thanks,

Tamir

I recommend buying a GTX 970 (or 980 if you have the money) because they use less power ad make less heat, to answer your question yes it will be enough power.

I agree with you but I buying those used, and the 970 will fit perfectly but there is no options to buy 970 used yet in my country. There is a plenty of options to buy 780 used here.

P.S I doing a scrapyard wars with my self  ;)

I agree with you but I buying those used, and the 970 will fit perfectly but there is no options to buy 970 used yet in my country. There is a plenty of options to buy 780 used here.

P.S I doing a scrapyard wars with my self  ;)

Ah ok then it will be absolutely fine :D

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

I like it but I would personally go with a higher quality SSD @TamirCJ

I wish, brand new SSD from someone and it cost half price from other in the same size. hopefully one day do a raid zero of this and another one.

I can buy for 25$ more a used SSD by Plextor PX512M3P . what do you think? @TheGamingBarrel