Is this an appropriate sub-forum to ask lighting and effects questions?

Deekerr16
Go to solution Solved by N4dez,

Sweet, I'm getting an EK-Supremacy EVO Red edition water block and would like to put leds in it so it'll match my other blocks and my reservoir (my red led accent colors). But I'm wondering what'll give me a red that'll match my other reds. The red block with red leds in it, or the red block with white leds in it?

You can never be sure, but i would get the red led's. But they probably won't be as bright as white leds.

And if you want to go hardcore, you can diy a solution with RGB leds so you can choose the exact red yourself.

Is this an appropriate sub-forum to ask lighting and effects questions (LEDs and such)? If not could someone refer me to it, couldn't find a dedicated lighting one.

Is this an appropriate sub-forum to ask lighting and effects questions (LEDs and such)? If not could someone refer me to it, couldn't find a dedicated lighting one.

You may as well have asked anyway. 

Sweet, I'm getting an EK-Supremacy EVO Red edition water block and would like to put leds in it so it'll match my other blocks and my reservoir (my red led accent colors). But I'm wondering what'll give me a red that'll match my other reds. The red block with red leds in it, or the red block with white leds in it?

You can never be sure, but i would get the red led's. But they probably won't be as bright as white leds.

And if you want to go hardcore, you can diy a solution with RGB leds so you can choose the exact red yourself.

I'll go with the reds for now, if it ends up being a darker red than that's fine it'll give the sort of "This is the heart" impression. I could even do pulsing with some software.