people of the uk how are you enjoying this lovely weather

jamese669

Is it nice over there? Dreading to go outside here in Toronto because of the sudden heatwave and high humidity :(

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Is it nice over there? Dreading to go outside here in Toronto because of the sudden heatwave and high humidity :(

For once, yeah

yeah surprisingly bit to much but it nice for once

Well that's awesome! Yesterday here, it was really sunny and hot. Today it's hot, then humid, then thundershowers, all in one day. Our weather right now is really bypolar...lol.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Well that's awesome! Yesterday here, it was really sunny and hot. Today it's hot, then humid, then thundershowers, all in one day. Our weather right now is really bypolar...lol.

im a massive hayfeaver suffer so i suffered a bit but i did enjoy sitting in the pub garden having some lunch and a pint with the misses in the sun

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

It is so nice but I have been snowed under with work stuff so I am stuck inside doing all of that. Do you get it snowed in when it has been sunny :)

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

For once, yeah

Yeah go London people Right?

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

That's Texas all year e'ery year.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Enjoying it by looking for a job

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm enjoying it, went out and walked in the park earlier....bit too warm inside at the moment though.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I'm enjoying it, went out and walked in the park earlier....bit too warm inside at the moment though.

yeah bit to hot and sticky for the night time but i got the band round having a few bears and blasting some pantera so it not all bad i quess :D

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

Awesomely Hot! Went to Park and had Water Fights! Haven't done that in a long time :D

Build log

CPU: FX-6100 @ 3.9 MOBO: GA 990XA-UD3 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB GPU: HD6870 PSU: Corsair GS800 Case: Bitfenix Outlaw SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Cooling: Custom Water-Cooling Peripherals: Keyboard: G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Sensei Steering Wheel: Logitech G27 Sound: Speakers: Logitech x530 Headset: Razer Chimaera Monitor: Benq G2450HM, LG 32" TV

The park was full of lovely looking ladies, i love the summer :)

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

bums and boobies every where lol

Forgot about that

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Legs in short shorts..........<drools>

its hot as ballz......and my body instantly resort to removing my h80i and placing it on my forehead......on my feet......on mah junk......just anywhere that generally feels too hot XD but yeah, nice weather, too humid....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

F%IK this weather I like the fact I live in England and its 95% cold and shitty because I like cold and rain and stuff so hot weather just annoys me 

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat