Video editing software

I have decided to build a new computer (still researching parts and all that good stuff) and I was wondering if I sould uninstall my Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10.0 from my current rig and reinstall it to the new computer or get new software? The new Sony Vegas software is expensive and Adobe Premier Elements 13 doesn't look like it has too many features (compared to my current software). Any recommendations?

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

can't you just reinstall it

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

can't you just reinstall it

Well I did mention reinstalling, but I'm worried about the registration process (if I will be able to use the product key again)

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

I guess maybe....you would think it would work on more then 1 pc tho

not really sure myself..ive never actually paid for any of the video editing programs I use

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I personally use and really love ADOBE Premiere PRO CC

I have decided to build a new computer (still researching parts and all that good stuff) and I was wondering if I sould uninstall my Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10.0 from my current rig and reinstall it to the new computer or get new software? The new Sony Vegas software is expensive and Adobe Premier Elements 13 doesn't look like it has too many features (compared to my current software). Any recommendations?

You'd probably be fine doing that. I would recommend the new Adobe Premiere CC, It is amazing. Or Premiere CS6, I won't tell you how to, but I will say these things may or may not be able to be obtained without a sum of money. 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I personally use and really love ADOBE Premiere PRO CC

Adobe Premier Pro CC might be great but it's a bit too expensive for a "entusiast" like me ;)

Adobe Premier Pro CC might be great but it's a bit too expensive for a "entusiast" like me ;)

Yep downside of that software well sony vegas is good I mean other decent video editing softwares are also gonna be expensive