kasersky av tool

malwarebytes

super antispyware

scan with all 3...remove anything it finds

then check your browser plugns and extensions and remove what is bad

also check your host file and besure its empty

would also use ccleaner to clean out all the temp files and crap

hello!

i have download something a while ago and i don't know what it is.Now every time i startup my pc it opens nextbestgame.org and not just one tab like 3 of them and on 2 windows in chrome and it is annoying now to click X every time i startup my computer.So i decided to download malwarebytes and ccleaner in hope i would solve the issue but it didn't do anything about it. and i found this website ( checks malware on websites and  i typed in ooov.net because this website was popping up about a month ago and i thought it had to be connected with this too,and it did.Now i don't know why malwarebytes can't seem to find this but this website can but i guess malwarebytes is free (i even started a free trial hoping for better results,but nothing has changed) and this is a subscription based service which is VERY EXPENSIVE and there is no way i can afford that and it needs to clean like 3 tabs on startup and i am pretty sure this is possible for free so if anybody knows how to do this i would appreciate it

thanks in forward!

post-60766-0-83192900-1427538504.png

• CPU - I5 4690k 4.4GHz-----Motherboard - MSI Mpower max-----RAM - 2X8GB Hyper X Fury 1866mhz-----GPU - MSI GTX 970-----Case - corsair 750D-----Storage - WD 1TB-----PSU - corsair RM850-----2X Samsung S24D590PL

yeah i tried free and then reinstalled with a free trial

• CPU - I5 4690k 4.4GHz-----Motherboard - MSI Mpower max-----RAM - 2X8GB Hyper X Fury 1866mhz-----GPU - MSI GTX 970-----Case - corsair 750D-----Storage - WD 1TB-----PSU - corsair RM850-----2X Samsung S24D590PL

yeah i tried free and then reinstalled with a free trial

nothing detected?

well it did detect some thing but they were not releated beacause i restarted my pc and it was the same

I'm in the same boat. Malwarebytes, Security Essentials, and Spybot all failed to detect the malware. The website currently pops up on three separate Firefox windows when I power on or reboot my PC. I've also noticed that the domain name jumps around a lot too. Right now it's "nextbestgame.org," but previously it was something like "zebragamer." Makes it hard to google for information on it. It doesn't appear to interfere with anything essential, but I'd rather not take that chance. It's annoying, too.

Nothing in task manager or any of the few places windows has start up items?

2500K @ 4.5GHz | ASRock P67 Extreme 6 | 16GB Ram | GTX 750 Ti | 250gb SSD | 1TB+2TB HDD | 720W CoolerMaster PSU | Essense STX Sound Card | Define R5

Nope, nothing to be found in task manager or any start up items.

Make sure you don't have any strange extensions running, if that doesn't solve your issue try uninstalling your browser and reinstalling.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Why don't you just do a clean install of Windows?

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

kasersky av tool

malwarebytes

super antispyware

scan with all 3...remove anything it finds

then check your browser plugns and extensions and remove what is bad

also check your host file and besure its empty

would also use ccleaner to clean out all the temp files and crap

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile