First gpu plzzzzzzz help

Kushal19121994

I want to buy a good gpu so plzzzzz help guyz

Out of r9 270x nvidia gtx 960 and r9 280x which one is the best and i have a psu of 650 watt and is it sufficient to run r9 280x ????

If u have another better suggestion than the above stated in this price range than plz suggest....

As it is my first build i dont want to buy anything that is not good according to the bugdet so all your suggestions are invited and appreciated

If you can find a used Nvidia GTX 770 or similar that would be the route to go especially if you want PhysX cuz AMD doesn't have that.  Now in regards to the R9 280x vs the GTX 960 the AMD card shows as being better by 7 to 15% in various gaming benchmarks I just looked up.  GL with your purchase OP.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Cant find used gtx 770 as none of my friends have it thanks for the help now i have decided to go for r9 280x but i dont think that it will run as i have 650 watt psu and it requires 750 watt

Cant find used gtx 770 as none of my friends have it thanks for the help now i have decided to go for r9 280x but i dont think that it will run as i have 650 watt psu and it requires 750 watt

processor and Amps on 12v rail (s) for your psu?

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress