H220 radiator mounting screws

Go to solution Solved by IRPurple,

The specification sheet on Swiftech says the screws are 6-32 x 1 3/16 (30mm)  Philips screws, you'll most likely be able to get these screws on your favored Water cooling website, cant really suggest anywhere as I don't know where you live.

not sure if they are M3 or M4, but im presuming the 30mm is the length, 

Hope that helps atleast a little.

Any place to buy the radiator mounting screws for the Swiftech H220? I lost mine some how and I need some new ones.

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

The specification sheet on Swiftech says the screws are 6-32 x 1 3/16 (30mm)  Philips screws, you'll most likely be able to get these screws on your favored Water cooling website, cant really suggest anywhere as I don't know where you live.

depending on location, i found a lot of hobby stores, radio-control shops, and

model train shops have these types of screws 6-32 (thread pitch) by 1.1875 (length of thread)

you can purchase 6-32x 1.25" and file/cut them down to needed size (home depot/lowes)

or email Swiftech for more screws.

airdeano

Thank you so much! :D

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

Snip

Assuming I'm in NA, where would I be able to find them?