new mouse help

i have a razer orouboros (mind the spelling) and i have had some troubles for the past few weeks and i really want a new mouse. i am using an imac so i hope so it has to be mac compatible and i prefer an ergonomic desighn. thanks in advance! :)

The logitech G402 or the G502 has a nice shape to it. I am currenty using the G502 and its shaped really nice for my slightly large hands

The logitech G402 or the G502 has a nice shape to it. I am currenty using the G502 and its shaped really nice for my slightly large hands

i really am thinking about those mice do you know if the software is mac compatible? thx for your responce :)

i really am thinking about those mice do you know if the software is mac compatible? thx for your responce :)

It is not a Mac compatible software and cannot work through Wine as far as I know. There are alternative softwares that do exist though, Google my friend.

Most mouse/keyboard software is not Mac-compatible for future reference. You have to make your own or snoop around the interwebz.

EDIT: My mom's really old G400 works on Mavericks without issue, though you can't customize what the buttons do in OSX. You can still change DPI on the fly but can't use the task window manager that is on the mouse itself.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It is not a Mac compatible software and cannot work through Wine as far as I know. There are alternative softwares that do exist though, Google my friend.

Most mouse/keyboard software is not Mac-compatible for future reference. You have to make your own or snoop around the interwebz.

EDIT: My mom's really old G400 works on Mavericks without issue, though you can't customize what the buttons do in OSX. You can still change DPI on the fly but can't use the task window manager that is on the mouse itself.

ok thank :)