Corsair AX860i

Harbz

This is more of a general question but is it safe to use all the ports on the molex or sata cables, so im currently running one sata cable, which is running the Corsair H100i Pump, A Optical Drive, Phanteks Anthoo Luxe 12v Lighting system and also the Fan port thing that comes with the case, sorry i cant think of its actual name lol

And also if i can use a single cable to power my GPU as it has an splitter which goes from psu to x2, 6+2pin connectors, and i was wondering if i can use that one cable to run my EVGA GTX 980 FTW Graphics Card which needs a 6 pin and an 8pin? This is to help me with Cable management :) I may also overclock later down the line. So if its better that i use two if i plan to overclock it, then ill just stick with two of them instead :)

Thanks in advanced :)

And also if i can use a single cable to power my GPU as it has an splitter which goes from psu to x2, 6+2pin connectors, and i was wondering if i can use that one cable to run my EVGA GTX 980 FTW Graphics Card which needs a 6 pin and an 8pin? This is to help me with Cable management :) I may also overclock later down the line. So if its better that i use two if i plan to overclock it, then ill just stick with two of them instead :)

Being a single-rail PSU and seeing that an OC'd 980 won't pull enough to max out the limits of a single strand, you'll be perfectly fine running a single cable with two 6+2's.

"Rawr XD"