Cogeco 10Mb Upload

_Rogue

Anybody on Cogeco hear any news about being upgraded to 10Mb upload in August? A friend of mine got an email saying he will be upgraded at no fee. Also I'm curious what is the lowest required plan to obtain this, he is on 30/2 atm.

Congratz to your friend you are slowly catching up to us EU folk :) (no offense)

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

Congratz to your friend you are slowly catching up to us EU folk :) (no offense)

Tell me about it Canada has some pathetic internet speeds but we're getting better...slowly. :(

Tell me about it Canada has some pathetic internet speeds but we're getting better...slowly. :(

Do you have data caps? I don't. However, my internet is 3/0.75. Painfully slow. 

But that's the country in Texas for you. *le sigh*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah but im with an independent ISP (Teksavvy) so mine is ridiculously high (300GB) and unlimited from 2-8am but the big guys have much lower caps but they have been slowly raising them.

Im with rogers and i get like 46 down 3 up and its unlimited ^^

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Im with rogers and i get like 46 down 3 up and its unlimited ^^

Im not in rogers territory and how much do you have to pay though (I do know rogers is cheaper than cogeco)

I'm with Rogers, I get 40 Mb/s down, 2.15 Mb/s up, 6ms ping, and I have unlimited internet.

We pay around $50 a month.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Holy crap that is alot cheaper! ) 0.0 and how'd you get unlimited?

Holy crap that is alot cheaper! ) 0.0 and how'd you get unlimited?

I pay the same as blade of grass ^^

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

• 3 weeks later...