CS GO trading my mistake

agentagent47
Well, i was searching for the new  ESL One Katowice 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Package on csgolounge.com but, i accidentaly click on the ESL One Katowice 2015 Dust II Souvenir Package. and i sent this guy http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117169419a trade offer.

My item that i accidentally offer :

AWP | Corticera, M4A1-S | Bright Water, AK-47 | Redline, CZ75-Auto | Victoria, Sticker | Easy Peasy, AWP | Electric Hive

almost all of them is MW exept for the AK47 | Redline

I want to regain my item back to the person, but the moment i want to add him i was block by him. help me regain my item back please.

Thank you

Sorry dude its the oldest con , and i've fallen for it once , you cant get your items back. Although mine was for 4$ not 35 :/

If you havent confirmed by email you're golden , but otherwise ..

Sorry dude its the oldest con , and i've fallen for it once , you cant get your items back. Although mine was for 4$ not 35 :/

If you havent confirmed by email you're golden , but otherwise ..

You do know you have to verify it by email so he can get the items 

i was instantly verify the email on the trade offer.

Don't accidentally click on the wrong things then. This may sound harsh but if you're trading with these amounts of money just look what you're doing.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Its a tough lesson to learn but a lesson learned all the same. I'm sorry you lost your stuff though I would hate to be in your shoes.

Well, i was searching for the new  ESL One Katowice 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Package on csgolounge.com but, i accidentaly click on the ESL One Katowice 2015 Dust II Souvenir Package. and i sent this guy http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117169419a trade offer.
My item that i accidentally offer :
AWP | Corticera, M4A1-S | Bright Water, AK-47 | Redline, CZ75-Auto | Victoria, Sticker | Easy Peasy, AWP | Electric Hive
almost all of them is MW exept for the AK47 | Redline

I want to regain my item back to the person, but the moment i want to add him i was block by him. help me regain my item back please.

Thank you

Goodbye CS GO stuff.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Goodbye CS GO stuff.

Its a tough lesson to learn but a lesson learned all the same. I'm sorry you lost your stuff though I would hate to be in your shoes.

Don't accidentally click on the wrong things then. This may sound harsh but if you're trading with these amounts of money just look what you're doing.

Ye i lost a 100$ knife for a 40 dollar skin

What?

You do know you have to verify it by email so he can get the items 

can u guys give me some reasons to why should i add another like 70$ to the steam wallet and start over again..

can u guys give me some reasons to why should i add another like 70$ to the steam wallet and start over again..

The reasons are exactly ZERO because cs go is just a big money grabbing game. Those skims do nothing so stop paying so much for them.

You don't want HL3 ever. Good reason to give Gabe more money through CSGO.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Exactly what makes a virtual knife in a game worth $100? When you use your knife do you tell yourself this knife is a $100 knife? If you have an Asimov do you say Issac's gun is worth $30-50 or this one if for AIDS as that is what Issac Asimov died from. Do people even know who Issac Asimov was here? 

This is why I only buy .10 cent guns. The most I paid for a firearm in CS:GO was $1.20. I thought I overpaid but they gave me free guns and cases that I sold on the open market. I felt obligated to pour that money back into the gaming community as it was free money. 

Exactly what makes a virtual knife in a game worth $100? When you use your knife do you tell yourself this knife is a $100 knife? If you have an Asimov do you say Issac's gun is worth $30-50 or this one if for AIDS as that is what Issac Asimov died from. Do people even know who Issac Asimov was here? 

This is why I only buy .10 cent guns. The most I paid for a firearm in CS:GO was $1.20. I thought I overpaid but they gave me free guns and cases that I sold on the open market. I felt obligated to pour that money back into the gaming community as it was free money. 

why there's only 1 person like u ?? thx for opening my mind.

why there's only 1 person like u ?? thx for opening my mind.

When I was a child I bought a slot machine that took real money at a garage sale .10 cents per pull. Do you know how much money I made before kids when crying home to their mothers that I took all their money? 

My purpose in life is to help others. I love what I do. It's my job in life. My favorite bible verse is Job 3.14  I simply asked bankers for my piece of the Pi. 

When I was a child I bought a slot machine that took real money at a garage sale .10 cents per pull. Do you know how much money I made before kids when crying home to their mothers that I took all their money? 

My purpose in life is to help others. I love what I do. It's my job in life. My favorite bible verse is Job 3.14  I simply asked bankers for my piece of the Pi. 

pi as in pie or rasberry pi , pi ??

I was joking. I was simply adding humor to my post. It was true about my little slot machine though.