Lagging on a newly built PC

At this point I would like to know if you can tell me general GPU and CPU utilization (% usage) and thermals (degrees Celsius) while running the internal benchmark.

EDIT: Ideally per core utilization.

Okay, I'll reply in a while.

Nope, another tech reviewer. Former owner of TechofTomorrow.

No idea..

No idea..

Well in a nutshell it became a meme in his video comments way back when he owned the channel. He would find as many people responding to questions in the comments with unhelpful 'advice' and respond to them with "Technoob"

It was amusing.  :D

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6145146?
This is how you own price to performance.
"Life is too precious to be wasted in misery." -Me.

Well in a nutshell it became a meme in his video comments way back when he owned the channel. He would find as many people responding to questions in the comments with unhelpful 'advice' and respond to them with "Technoob"

It was amusing.  :D

xD

xD

Anyway, ideally it's best to systematically isolate the cause of issues. With all the things that can go wrong with programs - especially games - in Windows; eliminating as many variables as quickly as possible is the best course of action. I've already done some research waiting for OP's results to find that this issue is rather common. There are multiple variants to the "APEX tweak" where some delete specific files, some delete the cloth folder, and some delete the effects folder. Each of which have fixed the lag issue for some but not all. So there must be multiple causes of this issue if different things are fixing it.

Personally I go through countless system tweaks to Win7 before I ever get around to actually using a fresh install. I disable virtual memory paging, hibernation, superfetch, indexing, core-parking, sleep, and much much more. I can get constant 0% CPU/GPU/SSD/HDD usage when my system is idling. It's lightning quick when I do anything because of that.

Mmm, if it's not too late I would recommend getting MSI Afterburner and configuring it's graphs to show all CPU cores, GPU usage, GPU temps, and VRAM usage. If you're already deep into testing, I welcome any information you've already gathered.

Well I'm going to knock out for the night. If you are still up trying to fix this OP I would recommend disabling virtual memory paging and core-parking and retesting. I'll come back in the morning for your results. Take care now!  ^_^

Well I'm going to knock out for the night. If you are still up trying to fix this OP I would recommend disabling virtual memory paging and core-parking and retesting. I'll come back in the morning for your results. Take care now!  ^_^

I switched my nvidia graphics settings to "Let the 3D application decide"

Now it's at a constant 60fps. . And I immediately said "wat"

Anyway, I thank you very much for the support and help and you did help me get more fps boosts!

Also:

GPU usage: 35% (thats weird)

CPU usage: 95% (???)

GPU temps: 51C (max)

CPU temps: 61C (max)

RAM usage: 3510MB

I switched my nvidia graphics settings to "Let the 3D application decide"

Now it's at a constant 60fps. . And I immediately said "wat"

Anyway, I thank you very much for the support and help and you did help me get more fps boosts!

Also:

GPU usage: 35% (thats weird)

CPU usage: 95% (???)

GPU temps: 51C (max)

CPU temps: 61C (max)

RAM usage: 3510MB

Geforce experience was probably doing some mega down sampling :D

At this point you can likely re-install whatever you removed for the APEX tweak. And I would keep PhysX assigned to the GPU so it's not adding to CPU usage. Not sure what but something is causing massive CPU overhead. I would also set max saved frames to 1. Optimal performance is always found through "Let Application Choose" options. You should only enable forced settings on certain low-end games, and on a per-application basis as recommended by pcgamingwiki.com.