Steam summer sale

Artem

Hey guys I just wanted to confirm with you that the sale is currently active as I am not sure. I do see a LOT of games on sale at 75% off, but none of them are good. The only games I was interested in and bought were Garry's mod and LFD2.

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Steam sale isn't going to be here for another week

I think it's active. Killing floor is currently advertised as a summer special.

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus Crosshair v Formula-Z RAM: 4GBx4 Gskill @ 1600MHz GPU: GTX 970 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: 240GB SSD boot, 2TB segate HDD, 500GB old laptop HDD PSU: Antec 620W Bronze Display(s): AOC 21.5" and BENQ 27" 1440p Cooling: Be quiet! Darkrock pro Keyboard: Ducky shine zero Mouse: Razer Naga Sound: 5.1 logitech speakers with Razer kraken headset

Hey guys I just wanted to confirm with you that the sale is currently active as I am not sure. I do see a LOT of games on sale at 75% off, but none of them are good. The only games I was interested in and bought were Garry's mod and LFD2.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1&snr=1_4_4__112

Those are the only games on sale right now.

The summer sale isn't active yet.

Edited by Bleedman0xx

That's it's own separate event.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1&snr=1_4_4__112

Those are the only games on sale right now.

The summer sale isn't active yet.

I understand, but a lot of games are 75% off. Which usually isn't the case.

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

I understand, but a lot of games are 75% off. Which usually isn't the case.

Can you post some example links?

Can you post some example links?

post-12620-0-64006400-1373181731.jpg

It would say it's the sale in pretty bold letters.

Sales like that all the time.

Edited by Purple

If you see triple a games on sale at 75% off, you know its started... 

That's what I was unclear about. Thank you sir.

That's what I was unclear about. Thank you sir.

:) The actual Summer Sale is rumored to start on a Thursday within the month of July. So, soon.

Doesn't it usually start on Thursday? Only participated last year, but was browsing deals the year b4...

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

:) The actual Summer Sale is rumored to start on a Thursday within the month of July. So, soon.

im saying 11th july... 

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Will Borderlands 2 season pass be on sale for $9.99 in the Steam Summer Sale or anywhere else ?  I already own Borderlands 2 which I bought for $9.99 at some point and I don't want to be buying another copy of the game at GMG today just to get the season pass and pay $13.50 or whatever after discount. :Z

Update:  Bought a 2nd copy anyway and hopefully I can get my son to play it with me now but not hopeful as he is the TF2 junkie and as for any money being left for a Steam Summer Sale lololol as there have been too many good deals at other places that have made me spend my money.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It hasn't started, steam makes it pretty known when it starts. if I had to bet on a start date I would bet the 12th since the free trial of the games they just put out for free end then

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Trust me, you'll know when the summer sale begins. The main Store page will get a transformation adding Daily/Flash sales. As well as lists of Publisher Packs, etc.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

^ that. Summer Sale started 12th of July last year... so it'll be here

soon_meme_collection_640_03.jpg