Cities Skylines cannot make specialized industry UNSOLVED!

H4X3R

Having the same problem :( 

i have 20k people in my town.. doesnt work on none of the specialized industry (oil, forest, farmland & ores)

didnt know it was so hard :S 

-I have it close to my town (farmland) and i cant even build industry sectors or any other sectors in that area when i specialize it.

Having the same problem :(

i have 20k people in my town.. doesnt work on none of the specialized industry (oil, forest, farmland & ores)

didnt know it was so hard :S 

-I have it close to my town (farmland) and i cant even build industry sectors or any other sectors in that area when i specialize it.

You can't zone the area yellow ? (color of the industrial zone)

How do i acquire industry demand? @DEcobra11

Industrial demand will return once your residential sector has grown enough to start demanding jobs again. You could try dezoning or rezoning your other Industrial areas to create a deficit, but other than that I don't think you can force demand.

I'm also noticing in your video you have no residential areas near that farming area. That seems to retard growth as well, though I'm not sure how close they actually need to be.

In my experience all you need are in-demand industrial zones inside of a specialized district, and the proximity and transportation for people to get to work.

You can't zone the area yellow ? (color of the industrial zone)

yes i can :) but nothing happens.. should have probably written that :)