Im norman bates

chimmychunger

I was haveing a little dissagreament with my parents and i mean little but i went a bit off of th handle (im 15) and as a joke afterwards my dad compared me to norman bates witch actually calmed me down and made me laugh :P

o and if anyone is wondering norman bates is the phyco from the 1960's film phyco and the 2013 tv series bates motel

Lol I hate having disagreements with my parents...The worst being the politically-esque ones. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Lol I hate having disagreements with my parents...The worst being the politically-esque ones. 

When my parents and I realized we had polar opposite political and religious tendencies, I think there was an unspoken rule made that we just don't discuss it  ;).

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

When my parents and I realized we had polar opposite political and religious tendencies, I think there was an unspoken rule made that we just don't discuss it  ;).

Yup I wish that were my case. I almost never start it. It's my dad specifically that starts it. Sometimes I try not to continue but other times its just like GAHHHH...Why must you say that. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Your lucky, my parents try to shove there ideas down my throat.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

To be honest I am having trouble how your old man calling you a psycho is calming, but I am glad you had a laugh.  I have very different political and religious persuasions to my parents, and I know how awkward it can be at times. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I thought norman's psychotic character was formed from bad parenting or something. 

boo for no one making a master bates comment