How much cooling or do i need cooling for my Pc that im gonna build

so i dont really know if i need any extra fans or anything but i do know that my case comes with a fan in the back and in the front and the parts having fans (GPU and stock CPU cooler) but i dont know if i need anything else

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/sTtppg

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($415.00 @ Canada Computers) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($134.99 @ NCIX) 
Memory: Mushkin Blackline 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($59.88 @ Canada Computers) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($58.98 @ DirectCanada) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card  ($209.99 @ NCIX) 
Case: Enermax ECA3212-BL ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($99.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Total: $1078.80
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-22 21:46 EDT-0400

if you have any suggestions were i can save a bit of money (not GPU or CPU) on my parts, feel free to do so!!! 

Get an aftermarket heatsink, everything else should be fine

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

is this computer for gaming only? or will you do intensive task? because an i5-4690k with 8 gb of ram is plenty with. of course if you buy an unlocked CPU you need to get an aftermarket cooler, Air or AIO-liquid coolers. and with the money you save on getting and i5, get an SSD 128gb for OS. any brand but the Kingston V300.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

I suggest just getting a few quiet fans to put around your system. I suggest one or two in the front and one in the back, but thats just my preference.

Some of the best silent fans on the market: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=nocuta+fan&N=-1&isNodeId=1

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Well first off, what do you plan to do with this computer?

For the most part unless you want to overclock, stock coolers are fine, though if you want to overclock the i7 then get a 240/280mm aio water cooler or a decent quality air cooler such as the hyper 212 evo.

I'd also throw some fans such as the corsair airflow quiet edition fans in as intakes and exhausts for the case. (If using a radiator, use static pressure fans instead of airflow, same for getting air through restrictive drive cages)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Like the others have mentioned get a aftermarket CPU Cooler something like this Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan is a hell of a lot better then stock CPU cooler that comes with the CPU...This cooler is rated very highly among PC builders...

I almost forgot to mention this,if you get this or any other aftermarket cooler make double sure you have all the clearance you need so it will fit in your PC case..

is this computer for gaming only? or will you do intensive task? because an i5-4690k with 8 gb of ram is plenty with. of course if you buy an unlocked CPU you need to get an aftermarket cooler, Air or AIO-liquid coolers. and with the money you save on getting and i5, get an SSD 128gb for OS. any brand but the Kingston V300.

I had an i5 in my orignal plan but then the price of the ram i was getting was so cheap that i upgraded because i heard its good for live streaming and gaming

Well first off, what do you plan to do with this computer?

For the most part unless you want to overclock, stock coolers are fine, though if you want to overclock the i7 then get a 240/280mm aio water cooler or a decent quality air cooler such as the hyper 212 evo.

I'd also throw some fans such as the corsair airflow quiet edition fans in as intakes and exhausts for the case. (If using a radiator, use static pressure fans instead of airflow, same for getting air through restrictive drive cages)

i plan on live streaming, video editing and gaming on this PC

Get an aftermarket heatsink, everything else should be fine

Will a heat sink be better for my system because it gives more stability when over clocking also will it fit in my case

AIO is too expensive but what about a/the heat sink or is the fan better 

I suggest just getting a few quiet fans to put around your system. I suggest one or two in the front and one in the back, but thats just my preference.

Some of the best silent fans on the market: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=nocuta+fan&N=-1&isNodeId=1

my case has a fan in the front and in the back already is it enough?

Will a heat sink be better for my system because it gives more stability when over clocking also will it fit in my case

depends how much heat your system outputs

are you overclocking?

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Most heat sinks should fit in your case. Just check the dimensions and clearance for your case and you should be fine

If you do overclocking you definitely need an aftermarket heat sink

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

depends how much heat your system outputs

are you overclocking?

do i need to over clock to play the newer games out there because if so then yes. but i wont h for video editing because i would rather extend my life span by not over clocking (because Linus said it will decrease the lifespan) then wait the extra 30 min.

do i need to over clock to play the newer games out there because if so then yes. but i wont h for video editing because i would rather extend my life span by not over clocking (because Linus said it will decrease the lifespan) then wait the extra 30 min.

yeah usually it boosts your hardware a tiny bit, which doesn't even matter in some games. I did it on my GPU just because im folding@home on weekdays during school. Having more RAM is better than having an overclocked CPU if your video editing. IF your just playing some casual games with friends I wouldn't do it.