How to put CSGO onto my SSD?

Bravosgrad

Yep. RN installed on my 1 tb drive and want to swap it to my SSD. Is this possible? Or do I have to reinstall it completely onto the ssd

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Just go to the CS:GO folder and copy it over to your ssd. I think you can just copy it over.

...move the game folder to your SSD

Thought something might've gone wrong :/ so just the steamapp csgo folder straight into ssd and its all good?

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Thought something might've gone wrong :/ so just the steamapp csgo folder straight into ssd and its all good?

Yes, works with Origin games anyway, only time I've installed something on the wrong drive and had to move it over.

move the game, delete local content (won't do anything) then reinstall on ssd, it will take a bit to find files already there, and it will instantly install.

or just use steam mover thingy.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

In the Steam client, in the Settings menu under Downloads, you can set up a "Steam Library Folders" on another drive. Set up a folder there, preferably keep it organized so keep the file structure the same(D:\Program Files x86\Steam) and make it a Steam Library Folder.

Then you can go into the newly created folders, make the Steamapps, Common, and then copy over your "Counter-Strike Global Offensive" folder from your 1TB to your SSD.

Finally you can go into your Steam Library and do what zlolslavez said to do, delete local content which will unlink the game from your 1TB and when you go to reinstall it you can choose your SSD from the options. It'll start "Downloading", but it'll be checking your game files and then should install the game for that drive.

Hopefully my explanation didn't completely butcher what I said...good luck!