Sony Vegas Question.

Hello,

A friend of mine would like me to render or whatever a video for him using my computer. He is using Sony Vegas 11. I don't have Sony Vegas, is there a free demo/trial I could download temporarily so I could render this one video? Preferably not putting any water-marks or anything.

I really don't know much of anything about Sony vegas or video editing, its not my thing to be honest. Thanks for any help.

Oh, I'd like to not pirate the program.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Hello,

A friend of mine would like me to render or whatever a video for him using my computer. He is using Sony Vegas 11. I don't have Sony Vegas, is there a free demo/trial I could download temporarily so I could render this one video? Preferably not putting any water-marks or anything.

I really don't know much of anything about Sony vegas or video editing, its not my thing to be honest. Thanks for any help.

Oh, I'd like to not pirate the program.

That last line.....lolz! You're killing me! My sides hurt! laughed til i cried.

That last line.....lolz! You're killing me! My sides hurt! laughed til i cried.

I saw a good/useful video about it here, what do you think?

/s

I noticed there was a free trial on the website, can I render or compile (not sure what the proper term is for this) using the free trial? Will it have a water mark?

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

I think this tutorial is incorrect.

I agree with you on Pirating, its not right. But for somethings that cost way too much money(Photoshop and all its inclusions) its necessary to be able to try before you buy. I mean I'm not the guy who has a quad titan-x setup, ya feel me?

I would just do a torrent hunt for it. Someone out there is sure to have it. But if you like it, and it works for you, pay for the licensed version.