Quiet, good looking, Static Pressure, 140mm fans

Are there any good ones? I am sure someone will recommend noctua fans, but they are just too damn ugly to be in my build. I am going for a red/black theme, and I really wish that corsair made static pressure 140mm fans.

I reccomend Noctua (yea suck it xd) but they are really easy to paint , some black car paint costs about 5$........ that's almost for free and it's really easy to paint some fans , Noctua fans are BY FAR the best preassure optimized fans so i would just spray-paint them

Edited by AxelPeeters

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

I reccomend Noctua (yea suck it xd) but they are really easy to paint , some black car paint costs about 5$........ that's almost for free and it's really easy to paint some fans , Noctua fans are BY FAR the best preassure optimized fans so i would just spray-paint them

You will ruin the performance and slience of the fans by just spray painting them though. The technology and fine tuning going into Noctua fans is too delicate to just over. Even the surface of the fans are helping to silent them, and if you paint over that surface, you will add noise. And then there is really no point in using Noctua fans. You should dye them if you don't like the color, or wait for the black fans to come out.

You will ruin the performance and slience of the fans by just spray painting them though. The technology and fine tuning going into Noctua fans is too delicate to just over. Even the surface of the fans are helping to silent them, and if you paint over that surface, you will add noise. And then there is really no point in using Noctua fans. You should dye them if you don't like the color, or wait for the black fans to come out.

I don't think Noctua will make black fans , at computex they said 'those are next-gen prototypes but they don't have the traditional color scheme YET

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Gotta agree, with noctua and noisblockers being great options. Opting to buy noctua fans and painting them black albeit only $5 adds to the fans cost and unwanted performance degredation. Yes they are not the most desirable fan colours but you can't knock their performance.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

I don't think Noctua will make black fans , at computex they said 'those are next-gen prototypes but they don't have the traditional color scheme YET

Linus said in one of his latest videos that they will be releasing black fans, they will be more expensive than the most expansive fan they have now though. I don't remember which video though..

Linus said in one of his latest videos that they will be releasing black fans, they will be more expensive than the most expansive fan they have now though. I don't remember which video though..

It will be mostly optimized for INDUSTRIAL use, and has a far more durable build. Those will spin at roughly 2000 RPM. Not the quiet Noctua's that you're used to.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

might i suggest BGears B-Blaster 140mm fans?

1800rpm

103cfm

3.50mm/h2o

2x ball bearing (no sleeved bearings)

all black

35dbA @ 12v

under-volt to 7v quite well and as quiet as a SP120 PE under-volted 7v.

airdeano