Would this pc be okay?

Hello! I'm thinking to build a new pc and this one throw away because of how random it is. Anyways.... I don't think about any overclockings and stuff just a basic build but I want to know if the parts will be good for future and maybe there could be some recommendations from people to change some parts for something else. Anyways: 

Case : NZXT H440 Mid Tower Case or NZXT Phantom 410 (Dunno yet.)
Motherboard : ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII RANGER Motherboard

CPU : Intel Core i7 i7-4790K CPU (Quad Core 4GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150)  [Don't know if I need this kinda CPU but as for future... maybe.]
CPU Cooler : Corsair Hydro Series H100i
Ram : HyperX 8 GB 1600 MHz CL9 DDR3

HDD : WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive
SDD : Kingston Technology 120GB Solid State Drive 2.5-inch V300 SATA 3 (Only for OS)
PSU : Corsair Builder Series CXM 750W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze
GPU : Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 970

All I really need now is to confirm if that all will work together and it's not too pricey for gaming and future use. Thanks.

Look alright to me. Just make sure the H100i is compatable with the case. Wait till you get another confirmation though.

If you can provide a budget and what sort of things you'll use it for then that would really help.

A few comments after I have made an assumption though.

1. You say you aren't concerned about overclocking yet you are paying extra for a 'K' chip aimed at overclockers;
  2. You have chosen an i7 which is great for content creators but overpriced if gaming and general trolling is all you will be doing;
  3. Again the motherboard chipset is aimed at overclocking so money can be saved there as well;
  4. Maybe look at an EVGA PSU over a Corsair CX series aswell.

Of course if the cost isn't a factor then go for it - I certainly would.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Well I don't mind the budget but of course I wouldn't go for titan cards as well (something like that ;D) 
If the "K" series are for overclockers then which chip would be (kinda as good as 4790K) but like less expensive for non-overclocker?
Yea the build will basically be only for gaming. I don't have anything other in mind which would require better setup.
And I will take a look at another PSU, alright, just what (W) would I actually need to feel safe?

There's not a great deal that "compares" to the 4790K and the non K version of the chip is only about $25 cheaper so I would say get the 4790K in that situation.

If you don't need HyperThreading then the i5 chips are a good bet at a lower price point. The 4690 and 4690K are ~ $210 and $225 respectively (so about $100 cheaper).

EDIT: Missed the wattage question. Your system above would easily run on 500W but if you are future proofing for SLI/Xfire or whatever in the future then anywhere between 600-800W is perfectly fine.

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

This all looks good, I'm sure it'll all work together. I do recommend overclocking since you have a K processor, z97 board, and liquid cooling. Also, unless you're going SLI 750W is quite overkill. If you don't need the extra power, you're just wasting money

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Hello again. Today I did some research on the Asus motherboard which I wanted and it turns out that it doesn't include wi-fi... Which I think is a problem for me. I can easily use cable of course, but I have one dumb/newb question about using cable.... "If I'm using cable and my other family members are using wi-fi from the same router would that decrease the speed for THEM?". Thanks.

No it wouldn't really affect the people on wifi. You can always just buy a wifi card to plug in to the PC as well if you also want to go wifi (but given the choice to go cabled or wifi for a desktop PC, I would always take cabled if it was practical to do so).

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-wireless-network-card-gcwb867di

Thanks for the answer. I would have used cable this whole time, but my motherboard can't detect it or something like that so I'm forced to use a wifi. ^^