Opinions on a new case

LNW
Go to solution Solved by Trik'Stari,

If you're looking for expansion capability but want to avoid the 900D,

CA-1D7-00C1WN-00_f363fc2f63b14efe9c3e77e

$169.99 at newegg. Currently sold out but I'd expect it to come back.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133275

I can't log in on my regular account, because I'm at school, but I am interested in  a new case. I just need opinions. 

So, my theme is primarily red and black, or vice versa, I currently have some enermax case...But I want to move to a case that isn't grey, and has more internal room. The choices I've narrowed myself down to, are the NZXT H440 in Black/Red, the Fractal Design Define R4/R5..Sound isn't a huge deal, but I have two hard drives, and two solid state drives (just to let you know)

However, I am looking to grow into the case as well (custom cooling) so I needed an idea for that (900D?) BTW, I do NOT like corsair, so I would like to stay away from the 900D. So I just want some opinions on the cases I listed.

Thanks in advance!

H440 is a great case.  If/when you want to go custom water cooling and don't want corsiar (900d) look at Enthoo Primo.

However, I am looking to grow into the case as well (custom cooling) so I needed an idea for that (900D?) BTW, I do NOT like corsair, so I would like to stay away from the 900D. So I just want some opinions on the cases I listed.

Thanks in advance!

Awww, why you no like Corsair? Their Obisidan series cases are my favorite of any cases out there.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

He he...  Rosewill Throne :P  It supports XL-ATX/ E-ATX for plenty of growing room and is massive.  Which means you can have room for EVERYTHING.  12 3.5" HDDs?  No problem.

Even Red and Black versions exist.  Just that it costs $160...

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

If you're looking for expansion capability but want to avoid the 900D,

CA-1D7-00C1WN-00_f363fc2f63b14efe9c3e77e

$169.99 at newegg. Currently sold out but I'd expect it to come back.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133275

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Awww, why you no like Corsair? Their Obisidan series cases are my favorite of any cases out there.

I don't have anything against them, I currently use a K70 and an H60, but I feel people put them out to be the leading brand in everything, when I feel they are a bit overpriced and over rated on everything. I don't know. I'm a lame-o I guess.

Thanks all for the advice!! Definitely looking into these cases!