Windows 7 password recovery software programs

DeViLzzz
Go to solution Solved by DeViLzzz,

http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

This one worked and was a breeze to use.

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/gr/ophcrack.htm

Here is a Windows password recovery software program I am downloading right now and hoping it works because I have no USB memory stick I want to use to recover/reset the Windows 7 password I have forgotten.  Now with that all said has anyone used this program?  Has anyone used something else that will work well off of burned media?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I would say use Kali linux on a USB then use Ophcrack, I used it once on my laptop for fun and it worked.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yeah, I use a copy of Ophcrack. But that's the only real "password recovery" tool I've ever used.

Need help? Just message me.  @_avax Please quote me for responses.

Download HirenBoot 10.6 if it didn't work. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Well I didn't know how to use all the features of Ophcrack but it attempted to recover the password and it didn't happen for me.  If my son would have only behaved and listened when he used my pcs and consoles as so much would not have been locked down so many times and left me wondering what the hell today's password is.  

Download HirenBoot 10.6 if it didn't work. 

http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

I am trying this one now as I was already burning it to media and so yeah if this doesn't work I will try what you recommended.  I already have the website up and ready in case.

I think it is getting to the point soon where just installing Windows 7 again is the best option. Still I don't mind trying these different tools as I am having fun over the last few days dealing various pc hardware and software issues. :)