Airflow advice needed

Please take a look at my system. The front rad is intake, the back and top rads are exhaust. To the left of the top rad I have another 120mm fan, can I use this fan for intake to feed air to the back rad? Or will it cause problems having exhaust and intake from the top of the case?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

post-107583-0-83194100-1426379404_thumb.

post-107583-0-83194100-1426379404_thumb.

Please take a look at my system. The front rad is intake, the back and top rads are exhaust. To the left of the top rad I have another 120mm fan, can I use this fan for intake to feed air to the back rad? Or will it cause problems having exhaust and intake from the top of the case?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

You could, but I would rather turn the rear fan around and use it as an intake. So the warm air moves to the top and out of the case.

You could also put a 120/140mm filter on the back of the case to keep it clean.聽

first off its perfectly balanced so leave it

secondly why is there tissue paper there..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

first off its perfectly balanced so leave it

secondly why is there tissue paper there..

His loop isn't connected, the paper towel is to absorb any left over fluid that may leak out.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block聽 : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

The only reason I'm asking is because I'm getting quite a bit of dust in the case even with dust filters. I just watched one of linus' videos about positive and negative pressure and he says it's best to have slight positive pressure. What I have at the minute is more on the negative side.

I think I will just try what I originally said and see what happens. I don't want to have the back rad intaking because I've just bought a nice led sp120, so it will look a bit silly backwards.

@thekeemo I stuck that tube on temporary whilst I flush my loop

I would probably remove the radiator from the front intake as it would blow warmed up air back into the system.聽

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus聽| Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

@uofaboy thanks for your advice, but that front rad is staying there mate. It won't fit up the top because it blocks the cpu power cable on the motherboard

This is just a suggestion but have you consider maybe going with a little bigger case,It looks a little tight to allow any air to move through your case freely..