Is this product not sold in the U$?

Vozella

Max Keyboards and WASDKeyboards have their own versions of it. The only difference is how they lay theirs out.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

It's sold where I live. Dunno why you can't buy it?

Max Keyboards and WASDKeyboards have their own versions of it. The only difference is how they lay theirs out.

I guess I'll go for one of those then.

It's sold where I live. Dunno why you can't buy it?

May you link me?

MECHANICAL KEY SWITCH TESTER

http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/mechanical-key-switch-tester/

Is this product not sold in the US? If it is, do you know where I can find it?

They're available from time to time on Massdrop. Not sure it's worth it when you'll probably have to wait 2 months before you get it and pay more for shipping than the thing itself costs. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/cm-storm-cherry-mx-switch-tester?s=switch

Some companies send you key switches to test if you ask nicely, I've hear WASD does this.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.