This question is mostly focussed on OC'ing GPU's. There are a lot of variations of the same GPU when you get a stock one. But when OC'ing, what is the effect of buying a card with a higher BCLK than others? (which are usually more expensive than the others). Also what is the effect of the Boost Clock?

6a2d52fee3c6ebd563501f8e8ea2388d.png

Image above are Stats from Stock Retail GPU's, Not Overclocked

"You either die a noob. Or live long enough to be called a hacker"

i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz -- GTX980 Windforce -- 16GB RAM - BenQ XL2420G (1080p 144Hz G-sync)

Full Current Build

I think they are better binned, they pick the best GPUs to OC just like that G1 gaming from GIGABYTE.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I think they are better binned, they pick the best GPUs to OC just like that G1 gaming from GIGABYTE.

Yea but how do you pick/know which is the best? I hear that G1 Gaming is good, but also the EVGA's, Asus, MSI. It's like everyone has a preference.....

"You either die a noob. Or live long enough to be called a hacker"

i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz -- GTX980 Windforce -- 16GB RAM - BenQ XL2420G (1080p 144Hz G-sync)

Full Current Build

Yea but how do you pick/know which is the best? I hear that G1 Gaming is good, but also the EVGA's, Asus, MSI. It's like everyone has a preference.....

I look for temps, noise, OC results and see which card has less negative reviews on retail sites.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650