Closed Loop for a GPU

Can anybody recommend a closed loop cooler for use with the  NZXT Kraken g10 on an r9 290?

NZXT X41 - ideal

H55 or a H60.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

the X31 from nzxt isntr bad either

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

NZXT X31 and corsair H75 are solid bets, if you want to step it up a bit the X41 is even better, but probably not worth it for the small increase in performance.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

But the VRM is not cooled with that option and will hit higher temps than with stock cooler. So how we deal with that? 

@LukeHatesYou

@m2rt

VRMs are not a problem, and are not more hot with the G10 when doing realistic tasks like gaming.

Follow my G10 Guide here for some information and specifics.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/233847-how-to-watercool-a-cpu-single-gpu-for-under-200-in-the-us/

An H55 is really the best in terms of price:performance. Gains over 120mm radiators are minimal.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

But the VRM is not cooled with that option and will hit higher temps than with stock cooler. So how we deal with that? 

This will depend on the graphics card. If the card had a reference cooler, then you can buy low-profile heatsinks with thermal tape that can keep those cooler under the G10's fan. If it has a non-reference cooler, there may be a thermal transfer plate for VRMs and memory under the bigger cooling solution, in which case you won't need to worry about it. For example on my PNY GTX 770s and my wife's XFX R9 290X "Double-D", there was a thermal transfer plate on the memory and VRMs.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6