[Build Log] Custom white themed gaming pc

JaKiNaBoX

I think the white highlight will look better overall :)

I think the white highlight will look better overall :)

yea thats probably what im going to do, thxs for your opinion

Yay finally finished it its not too bad for my first time could be better I may end up resleeving it at some other point but for now it will do, i.ll tidy up the cables when I finish the rest of the sleeving and have pictures for you all :)

post-32117-0-42290200-1373974055_thumb.j

Looks really good, the only thing, but it is too late, is the sleeving especially the black looks very thin and you can see through it. Love the white accents. Good job.(clean the dust off the back fan ;) )

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Looks really good, the only thing, but it is too late, is the sleeving especially the black looks very thin and you can see through it. Love the white accents. Good job.(clean the dust off the back fan ;) )

thxs for the feed back you have any idea how i could improve the sleeving? and i will be giveing the computer a full dust out when I have finished :P

thxs for the feed back you have any idea how i could improve the sleeving? and i will be giveing the computer a full dust out when I have finished :P

No problems mate. With the sleeving maybe make it so it is not too stretched ouy, so it makes it a little thicker, I don't think you will notice once the case is closed and you are not looking at it so close :)

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

No problems mate. With the sleeving maybe make it so it is not too stretched ouy, so it makes it a little thicker, I don't think you will notice once the case is closed and you are not looking at it so close :)

Okay thanks I will make sure to do that for the other cables i sleeve :)

Okay thanks I will make sure to do that for the other cables i sleeve :)

Yep you will slowly learn what works as you go along.

Green Machine

Yep you will slowly learn what works as you go along.

Most defiantly, the more I do it the more I will learn, this whole computer has been a huge learning curve. And im greatful for everybodys help within the forum