Corsair Dominator platinum 32gb or Kingston Hyper X predator?

How about you get some 2666mhz 64GB crucial ram, the kits you mentioned are uselessly overpriced.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I don't get why People spend $200.00 on Ram that just as good as $120.00 Ram  Ie Corsair dominator VS Corsair Vengeance Pro

Now if you just needed to have the look of the ram in your build then it makes sense but other then ascetics its pointless.

I don't get why People spend $200.00 on Ram that just as good as $120.00 Ram  Ie Corsair dominator VS Corsair Vengeance Pro

Now if you just needed to have the look of the ram in your build then it makes sense but other then ascetics its pointless.

I am not going for the looks and would definitely prefer to save some money that's why i am asking Since Corsair is more expensive than Kingston. I just want a ram that's reliable, Supports my mobo(Asus X99) and is future proof.

Thanks! I'll be buying 32gb kit because i use my system mostly for work that's why i need this much memory. I think I'll buy Corsair Vengeance Lpx over dominator Is it good compare to Dominator series

Dominators are so expensive they look good and preform good but I don't think its $100.00 better compared to its counterparts.

Which memory kit is better?

This really doesn't matter. RAM has the least impact on overall system performance. One kit versus an other, you generally wont notice a difference unless you do ALOT of RAM intensive work. These day it's more of which do you prefer the look of. 

CPU: i7 4770K @ 4.1 GHz - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD5 TH - CPU Cooler: Enermax Liqtech 120X - RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400 MHz -

GPU: Gigabyte 780 Ti GHz Edition @ 1240 MHz - STORAGE: OCZ Revodrive 3x 2 480 GB (OS and Games Here), Samsung 840 EVO 1TB, WD BLACK 4TB -

SOUND CARD: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR - PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 850W