Undetected LAN drivers - Installed & Working beforehand

So, I really don't know why, but for some random reason Windows seems to think that there is no LAN driver installed on my desktop, when I just downloaded them from my laptop (what I'm using right now) and then transferred it over to it via an external HDD and installed that, but still nothing. 

So I really don't know what's up, I've been having some problems with my internet connection, with Windows just deciding to not connect, and then I'd have to reset the adapter, but it would never finish, so I would have to restart, then troubleshoot again, then restart, then troubleshoot AGAIN, then finally restarts another time, then boom, it'd work. 

And it's not as if I missed something, it was working beforehand, only only just when I turned my PC on about an hour ago did I find this out. 

I've getting increasingly pissed of at my PC, even with a change of motherboard, re-install of Win7, use of an SSD and new GPU, there are STILL problems galore. 

If anyone knows what's up, and how I would go about fixing this I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Cheers!

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

i guess the LAN is Broadcom Killer NIC?

download the normal Broadcom LAN driver .inf file

it may be the application malfunctioning

or your anti virus going berserk

Symantec once broke on me and my wifi and lan went dead even thou the devices are working fine

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

i guess the LAN is Broadcom Killer NIC?

download the normal Broadcom LAN driver .inf file

it may be the application malfunctioning

or your anti virus going berserk

Symantec once broke on me and my wifi and lan went dead even thou the devices are working fine

Sorry I should have outlined that it is just the LAN chipset on the motherboard, which is an ASRock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer. Put them in the tags, forgot to put them in the post *facepalm*

Though I'll see what's up with Avast!, never had problems with it when I was using my Z87X OC Force though. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Just burn your PC to the ground :P

On it. 

Which is better, methylated spirits, or deodorant?

On it.

Which is better, methylated spirits, or deodorant?

Use both makes a bigger BOOM! But send me a GPU first I'm poor :(