Dragon Ball Xenoverse Talk.

Laurysss

It happened to me once in an online ranked battle. I don't do that unless its a spammer lol. A lot of skills can drain stamina and that is why that combo can work.

I agree. Transformations are awesome. I wish you could fuse, go super saiyan 3 and 4, Frieza stages, and buu transformations. I was disappointed I could not make a super buu or kid buu looking character. I opted to make a female buu.

and next 3 dlc packs wont have those. Well still its a fun game.

BTW what master do you recommend me if i am going for a ki blast build? I am curently with Cell. Probably goku but i have to reach lvl 70 for him.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

and next 3 dlc packs wont have those. Well still its a fun game.

BTW what master do you recommend me if i am going for a ki blast build? I am curently with Cell. Probably goku but i have to reach lvl 70 for him.

It really depends on what play style but I recommend Piccolo or Goku. Super Kamehameha is amazing with the Z assist. If you play online battles you can do this combo. Gravity Impact if successful right into Super Kamehameha. Hits everytime unless they have stamina to evade it.

Edit: For Piccolo's combo if you have 6 or more ki bars. You can do Ultimate Super Electric Strike into Ultimate Z assist Special Beam cannon for a 2 hit ko on most people.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

It really depends on what play style but I recommend Piccolo or Goku. Super Kamehameha is amazing with the Z assist. If you play online battles you can do this combo. Gravity Impact if successful right into Super Kamehameha. Hits everytime unless they have stamina to evade it.

how do you get super kamehameha? And what is z assist.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

how do you get super kamehameha? And what is z assist.

Goku will teach it to you on the last mission he gives you and then he will give you his master Z soul and if you keep him he will then want to spar with you. He will give you another mission and then offer you another Z soul. I don't really like his Z soul. Every master has 4 missions and they will give you their ultimate skill and 2 Z souls. A Z assist is when you choose a Master and when you do his/her ultimate skill you have a high chance to get a Z assist. Your master will then appear in spirit and help you with that skill. Female Saiyans have a very high success rate to get a Z assist. Z assist will increase the damage of that ultimate. Also if you are playing a pq by yourself and have no ai to assist you. However your master will join in on the pq often saying something about you being thier student and they will help you. Activates when your hp drops low.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Goku will teach it to you on the last mission he gives you and then he will give you his master Z soul and if you keep him he will then want to spar with you. He will give you another mission and then offer you another Z soul. I don't really like his Z soul. Every master has 4 missions and they will give you their ultimate skill and 2 Z souls. A Z assist is when you choose a Master and when you do his/her ultimate skill you have a high chance to get a Z assist. Your master will then appear in spirit and help you with that skill. Female Saiyans have a very high success rate to get a Z assist. Z assist will increase the damage of that ultimate. Also if you are playing a pq by yourself and have no ai to assist you. However your master will join in on the pq often saying something about you being thier student and they will help you. Activates when your hp drops low.

well then i have the z assist by doing only one battle with my master cell. He helped me with broly. Not like i need him because i have 4 slots of 20x healing potions lol.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

well then i have the z assist by doing only one battle with my master cell. He helped me with broly. Not like i need him because i have 4 slots of 20x healing potions lol.

That's not a Z assist. A Z Assist is when you do an Ultimate skill and your master appears in spirit form. At the beginning of the skill it will show a Z and then your master will appear.

Example for Cell. When you perform Perfect Kamehameha a Z will appear on screen and then Cell will appear to assist you. Z assists only happen when you get the Max complete from that master and you must have that master at all times to get it. You can't do a Goku ultimate and expect a Z assist when Cell is your master.

The RNG system is pretty frustrating at times. I've been farming for Super Vanishing Ball for 2 days  :(

I guess I'll just stick with Beerus-sama's Sphere of Destruction. 

The RNG system is pretty frustrating at times. I've been farming for Super Vanishing Ball for 2 days  :(

I guess I'll just stick with Beerus-sama's Sphere of Destruction. 

yeah lol i wanted the 7 dragon balls but when you get like 5 the drop stops(after a while it drops again but whatever) so i just used hxd and edited the save file to get them instantly lol

NAZIS WILL RISE.

yeah lol i wanted the 7 dragon balls but when you get like 5 the drop stops(after a while it drops again but whatever) so i just used hxd and edited the save file to get them instantly lol

That's normal. The more dragonballs you have, the lower the chances of getting them. 

Wow, you can collect the Dragon Balls in the game? What function do they have, or do you collect them for Trunks/a mission NPC? :o

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

One of my biggest problems with this game is there is one z soul that makes you virtually invincible. you go to full health by hitting someone once and whenever they hit you with a ki blast your ki bar recharges.

Wow, you can collect the Dragon Balls in the game? What function do they have, or do you collect them for Trunks/a mission NPC? :o

You can summon Shenron to make wishes. For example, wishing to have more usable characters.

One of my biggest problems with this game is there is one z soul that makes you virtually invincible. you go to full health by hitting someone once and whenever they hit you with a ki blast your ki bar recharges.

Which Z-Soul is that? I don't think I've encountered people using it. Almost everyone seem to be using the Kami Piccolo Z-Soul

here you go  ;)

original.jpg

NAZIS WILL RISE.

here you go  ;)

Neat, thanks for posting! The "more characters" and the "retry" seem like the best options. B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Neat, thanks for posting! The "more characters" and the "retry" seem like the best options. B)

if you are like leve 0-30 then you can choose more ultimate skills because those are pretty good.

Its so 'lol' how no one in the game are better then super saiyan vegeta 4. He is the most powerfull. But i think its a pre order bonus ?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

if you are like leve 0-30 then you can choose more ultimate skills because those are pretty good.

Its so 'lol' how no one in the game are better then super saiyan vegeta 4. He is the most powerfull. But i think its a pre order bonus ?

From what I recall, yes, pre-order bonus. :(

From what I recall, yes, pre-order bonus. :(

ha lol enyoying ssj4 vegeta

NAZIS WILL RISE.

You can summon Shenron to make wishes. For example, wishing to have more usable characters.

Which Z-Soul is that? I don't think I've encountered people using it. Almost everyone seem to be using the Kami Piccolo Z-Soul

the less people who know what it is and how to get it the better.

Ill just say that you have to combine certain souls

Edit: actually they just updated it so it doesnt do that anymore so i dont mind telling now.

Its called "Bwa ha ha… Thanks for the energy"

You mix it by getting the following Z-souls.

I'm an Android + Soul Infusion Capsule (not sure on the name, I never pay attention since I have so many of the things) - This creates Bwah ha ha, got you!
You then need You'll never beat an android, which drops from parallel quest Artificial Warriors (Iffy on the name but thats about it).

I actually prefer Omega Shenron, Beerus or God Goku compared to SSJ4 Vegeta. Both as a usable character and as an ally. Every time I picked SSJ4 Vegeta something will go wrong. 

I actually prefer Omega Shenron, Beerus or God Goku compared to SSJ4 Vegeta. Both as a usable character and as an ally. Every time I picked SSJ4 Vegeta something will go wrong. 

Well thats strange. Vegeta ssj4 is the strongest. Omega shenron is weak and Beerus is weak too. God goku has a lot of stamina and Vegeta has a lot of ki - thats their main difference.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

the less people who know what it is and how to get it the better.

Ill just say that you have to combine certain souls

Edit: actually they just updated it so it doesnt do that anymore so i dont mind telling now.

Its called "Bwa ha ha… Thanks for the energy"

You mix it by getting the following Z-souls.

I'm an Android + Soul Infusion Capsule (not sure on the name, I never pay attention since I have so many of the things) - This creates Bwah ha ha, got you!
You then need You'll never beat an android, which drops from parallel quest Artificial Warriors (Iffy on the name but thats about it).

That is not fixed on the xbox one version lol. That Z soul is so cheap. I stopped playing ranked because everyone uses it. I equipped it to compete and most matches I lose because I can never ko the person and they can never ko me. The person will then just fly around to avoid me if they have more hp than me. I don't like how the matches are not long and people can just fly around to win a match or spam an ultimate in ssj vegeta 2.

That is not fixed on the xbox one version lol. That Z soul is so cheap. I stopped playing ranked because everyone uses it. I equipped it to compete and most matches I lose because I can never ko the person and they can never ko me. The person will then just fly around to avoid me if they have more hp than me. I don't like how the matches are not long and people can just fly around to win a match or spam an ultimate in ssj vegeta 2.

People like that suck, ruining good games for others. The sad part is that even the enemies in game fly around like cowards to avoid fights and drain time. Really annoying.

People like that suck, ruining good games for others. The sad part is that even the enemies in game fly around like cowards to avoid fights and drain time. Really annoying.

Not really noticed that.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Not really noticed that.

Same. It will actually be a good thing if the AI flies around and avoid fights since it gives me a chance to charge my Ki. 

Thats definitely not how the game was designed. I like the matches that are long but only long because its a very back and forth match