correction to a techtips video

BUREIDEN

1366x768 increased x4 on a gtx 960

linus video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTszNDyuAhg

post-68711-0-03976100-1425881883_thumb.j

post-68711-0-25120100-1425881909_thumb.j

post-68711-0-74273600-1425881934_thumb.j

Why can't a Cleric/Priest/Bishop help a beginner KoC? Cause he's No-bless...When I post something, the thread dies.OR I'm incredibly good at giving informations,
OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.

that was a feature added to Nvidia cards after the video called Dynamic Super Resolution. the old solutions still work for Nvidia, and on AMD, they don't(edit: apparently they do) have an option for it in catalyst control center.

DSR by Nvidia is just official first party support of OG Super Sampling Anti-Aliasing

that was a feature added to Nvidia cards after the video called Dynamic Super Resolution. the old solutions still work for Nvidia, and on AMD, they don't have an option for it in catalyst control center.

DSR by Nvidia is just official first party support of OG Super Sampling Anti-Aliasing

oh ok

Why can't a Cleric/Priest/Bishop help a beginner KoC? Cause he's No-bless...When I post something, the thread dies.OR I'm incredibly good at giving informations,
OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.

that was a feature added to Nvidia cards after the video called Dynamic Super Resolution. the old solutions still work for Nvidia, and on AMD, they don't have an option for it in catalyst control center.

Amd has had it for almost as long as Nvidia.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Amd has had it for almost as long as Nvidia.

I stand corrected. good to know.

I was only guessing. I haven't heard of it on AMD, and I havn't had an AMD card in a very long time so couldn't look for it on my own machine.

I still find it rather useless in most games, due to the UI scaling issues in many games making game elements absolutely tiny.