System Stuck on American Megatrends on start Up

Hi, i just recently updated my bios on my AsusMaximus VI Extreme and when the PC went to restart it was stuck on American megatrends start up screen. I can work around it by going into the bios then discarding changes and exit, my pc then loads into windows normally. But every time i reset pc it does the exact same thing. 

Was hoping if someone has had a similar problem.

Thanks

if i remember correctly it will do that if overclocking settings failed, did you overclock? one way of possibly resolving this would be to clear the CMOS 

It was originally overclocked. I will try that thx.

What overclock settings were you using with what CPU?

HydrOS (Waterworks 3.0) Pictures: // One // Two // Three

i7 5820k @ 4.3GHz (1.165v) // Asus X99-A // 16GB-DDR4 Vengeance 2400 CAS13 // RAID 0 Intel 730 240GB // Nvidia Titan X (+200Core +500Memory) // Swiftech D5 // ASUS ROG SWIFT

Reset BIOS settings to default or pull out your CMOS battery and they put it back in after about 10 minutes.

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Hi, i just recently updated my bios on my AsusMaximus VI Extreme and when the PC went to restart it was stuck on American megatrends start up screen. I can work around it by going into the bios then discarding changes and exit, my pc then loads into windows normally. But every time i reset pc it does the exact same thing. 

Was hoping if someone has had a similar problem.

Thanks

Sounds like there's some setting that's causing it to hang, try to reset the settings to their defaults in the AMI BIOS exit screen, should be the last option. Also see if there is an option for verbose mode or to disable fast boot so you can see the error messages as the system tries to POST, that could help identify what's going on if its not setting related

post-191175-0-70294900-1425772012.png

• CPU: AMD FX-9590 | MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  | GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 OC DirectCU II | CASE:NZXT H440 White W/Window | COOLER: NZXT Kraken X41 | RAM: 16GB AMD Performance Series | STORAGE: AMD OCZ R7 Radeon SSD 240GBPSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 850w White

Thx for the reply's, Going to try them when i get home.