Upgrading PC fans, Questions!

Yayap7

Hey there, 

So I have my rig that I built in the beginning of 2013 and I've upgraded a few parts since then, mainly the GPU and PSU. 

I'm thinking of having water cooling in my next build but probably not for this one.

I'm in the mind of switching out my fans for Noctua for more fluid airflow, longevity, and performance.  

I have the Cooler Master HAF 912 case and the Cooler Master 212Plus CPU cooler. At mostly idle(just Chrome and Intel ETU up), the CPU sits at around 38C.(During winter-ish times, at least)

I want to replace the back, front, and side fans. All of which are stock except the side which is a 120 CoolerMaster fan from a couple years ago. I would like to go all out and have a fan at every possible place but my Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3H-B3 motherboard only has 4 fan headers including the CPU cooler fan, and I'm using them all. I could get two 200mm fans and have one on the top vent and the other replacing the 120mm front fan. I wouldn't have the 120mm side panel fan then if I put a fan(either 120 or 200mm) up top.

Also, is it possible to get a Noctua or other third party 120mm fan that would clip onto the Hyper 212 Plus cooler or would upgrading that just mean to get a new CPU cooler??

What do you suggest?  Should I keep my current setup of fans with the upgrade or change it up a bit for different airflow?

The more I think about this, the more possibilities come up. Two up front, two on top, same config, one big for top and front..

Also, I'm a bit confused with positive and negative and push/pull pressure and airflow, could someone please explain what that is and how it effects the air flow and how to best optimize for it?

What type/model of Noctua fans should I be looking for?  I prefer performance over noise. 

Thanks a bunch!

Here are my specs::  

• CPU
    Intel i5 2500K -OC'd 3.9GHz
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3H-B3
  • RAM
    Crucial 1600Mhz DDR3 8GB
  • GPU
    Nvidia GTX 780 EVGA OC
  • Case
    Cooler Master HAF 912
  • Storage
    Boot-Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Storage-1TB Hitachi 7200RPM
  • PSU
    Corsair HX 750 80Plus Gold
  • Display(s)
    Samsung SyncMaster P2770HD
  • Cooling
    Hyper 212+ Air cooler
  • Keyboard
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga 2014/ DeathAdder 2013
  • Sound
    Logitech 2.1 Stereo
  • Operating System
    Win 7 64bit

--Desktop--                                                                 

Vanya                                                              

MSI B550M Pro-VDH WIFI

AMD Ryzen 5600X

Radeon RX 6600TX

G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4 3600Mhz  16 x 2

How much would you like to spend on fans? 3 or 4 pin, you can use splitters on your motherboard for more fans.

How much would you like to spend on fans? 3 or 4 pin, you can use splitters on your motherboard for more fans.

I'm not opposed to $25+. Mostly 3 pin, I think I only have one or two 4 pin, but I don't mind having PWM.   

Splitters on the motherboard or PSU?

--Desktop--                                                                 

Vanya                                                              

MSI B550M Pro-VDH WIFI

AMD Ryzen 5600X

Radeon RX 6600TX

G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4 3600Mhz  16 x 2