PC is too loud, need help (AMD BUILD)

can't read through all this but if nobody mentions case fans. direction they blow. what particular ones you have. do you have anything blowing on the ram and on the area surrounding the cpu. once you remove a fan on the cpu nothing in that area will get direct air flow.

also what case you have. try with the side panel removed.

cheaply built power supply will cause excessive heat build up throughout system.

put an artic cooling Accelero Xtrem on the videa card , try to set the CPU cooler fan or change them for better one like Noctua / Bequiet , the PC will shut up then.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

Don't mind the AMD hate comments;

Your problem is almost undoubtedly the H80i it has the worst fans I've ever seen on an AIO cooler when it comes to noise generated. They run at 2800+RPM out of the box even on their lowest bios setting. Try and adjust the voltage going to them; make it as low as you possibly can; these fans actually run quite decently if they're at 800-1000RPM.

HydrOS (Waterworks 3.0) Pictures: // One // Two // Three

i7 5820k @ 4.3GHz (1.165v) // Asus X99-A // 16GB-DDR4 Vengeance 2400 CAS13 // RAID 0 Intel 730 240GB // Nvidia Titan X (+200Core +500Memory) // Swiftech D5 // ASUS ROG SWIFT

Don't mind the AMD hate comments;

Your problem is almost undoubtedly the H80i it has the worst fans I've ever seen on an AIO cooler when it comes to noise generated. They run at 2800+RPM out of the box even on their lowest bios setting. Try and adjust the voltage going to them; make it as low as you possibly can; these fans actually run quite decently if they're at 800-1000RPM.

How do i ajust the voltage on my fans?

1 Fan on the front of the case that came with it.

2 Fan's that came with the H80i

I suspect these are the main problem you have here. It seems like you are particularly sensitive to any noise coming from your system, as am I.  The H80 fans aren't known for being silent.

I'd try to get some silence optimized fans for both if I was you, and try to use all the same fans in all positions in the system.  Using all the same fans will help reduce any dischord between fan noise signatures.

One thing that you should know is that if you do simply replace the fans, your temperatures WILL go up.  

This is because of simple physics.  Moving air through something like a PC case generates noise, because the airflow isn't smooth.  Faster moving air removes heat faster than slow moving air.

If you want a quieter system, you'll need quieter fans.  To make the fans work more quietly, the speed of the air flowing over the heatsink needs to be reduced.

If you want to still remove the same amount of heat from whatever you're trying to cool with slower moving air, you'll need a larger heatsink.

How do i ajust the voltage on my fans?

You can either switch to "Manual" control in your BIOS and adjust them from there, or if you have them hooked up to a fan controller you can use that, or you can use manual "Low Noise Adapters" (Voltage Limiters) on the physical 3/4-pin connectors. 

HydrOS (Waterworks 3.0) Pictures: // One // Two // Three

i7 5820k @ 4.3GHz (1.165v) // Asus X99-A // 16GB-DDR4 Vengeance 2400 CAS13 // RAID 0 Intel 730 240GB // Nvidia Titan X (+200Core +500Memory) // Swiftech D5 // ASUS ROG SWIFT

get noctua or be quiet.... problem solved

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

try installing the amd drivers ive heard of someone not installing the drivers for their gpu and the fan was really loud until they installed the drivers