LFG for God Mode

DeViLzzz

I am playing God Mode on Bronze level.  I am not too good a gamer so I don't want any person to play with that isn't going to relax, have fun and be accepting of a bad player's limitations.  Anyone up for playing?  The game is on Steam btw.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227480/

header.jpg?t=1423597301

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Once again looking for people new to the game to play with today.  I am ready to go right now even.  I had my breakfast and I am semi-awake.  Let's GO!!!

Btw I am just looking to clear all the levels on Bronze with someone.  There are not that many.

... and I finally found someone to play COOP and we cleared Bronze a few times even when adding something to make it harder.  I also at level 5 cleared a Bronze game.  Fun day of gaming as I finally was not playing God Mode by myself for once.

I love games like this and with me around you'd easily get those achievements, I'm just that good and obsessive... alas if only I had the £6.99 spare right now  :rolleyes:

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I love games like this and with me around you'd easily get those achievements, I'm just that good and obsessive... alas if only I had the £6.99 spare right now  :rolleyes:

Eh I am not an achievement whore/hoarder.  I just like playing games with people for once and finally have been doing that lately.  As for my skill eh in this game I am clearly getting better but man this game can be so challenging at times.  Chaotic to say the least and on some crowded maps it gets a little insane.  Awesome game!  If you ever pick it up I know you will have two people to play it with for sure.

Eh I am not an achievement whore/hoarder.  I just like playing games with people for once and finally have been doing that lately.  As for my skill eh in this game I am clearly getting better but man this game can be so challenging at times.  Chaotic to say the least and on some crowded maps it gets a little insane.  Awesome game!  If you ever pick it up I know you will have two people to play it with for sure.

Honestly the picture you are painting of it makes it out to be exactly the kind of game I enjoy. The nastier and more insane it is then the better it is for me to unleash my ability  :lol:

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Honestly the picture you are painting of it makes it out to be exactly the kind of game I enjoy. The nastier and more insane it is then the better it is for me to unleash my ability  :lol:

It is like WOW raiding but you do it with 1 to 4 players and it is quicker and looks better.

Anyone up for playing God Mode with me right now?  Maximum is 4 players.  I am doing Bronze level stuff and I am at a low level still so I won't be OP to make the game not fun.

Well I got my dose of God Mode today and was playing with someone I have played with before I believe.  He liked the game on some really challenging modes though but it was all good fun.  I am willing to play this with some fellow LTTers some time.  You guys are missing out on a great game.  It is definitely challenging to say the least, looks nice and has some fun cut scenes in terms of what the announcer or whatever says.  

Oh one thing I forgot to mention ....

You get to shoot people in the junk sometimes and at the end when you clear a game you go into a vault and there you can kill each other while picking up coin.

Definitely looking forward to seeing you in the game sometime.  If I had an extra copy I'd just hand you one as when I got the game I got it cheap but no extra copies to be gifted.  Sorry.