mobo bios mod help needed

Go to solution Solved by Maverik5124,

can you even mod a bios... wow 

You can but not a lot of people do it. I've looked into it before because I wanted more voltage for my old athlon x2 but it's not so easy.

OP: If there is no uefi bios for the board then you probably won't find one. Someone would have to integrate all the mouse drivers and stuff. Also the bios chip may not even have enough space for a bigger bios. This is one of the many hard things about bios modding

hi everyone im buying a old mobo from a friend of mine and while it is a decent mobo really prefer a nicer bios experience and i was wondering if anyone here could help me put a uefi mod on it the mobo is a gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3 (revision 1.5) so far in my research i have only found a handful of results but none that really gave me any results from people actually trying it

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

You can but not a lot of people do it. I've looked into it before because I wanted more voltage for my old athlon x2 but it's not so easy.

OP: If there is no uefi bios for the board then you probably won't find one. Someone would have to integrate all the mouse drivers and stuff. Also the bios chip may not even have enough space for a bigger bios. This is one of the many hard things about bios modding

oh well it was just gonna be one of those finishing touch things and given that it is an older board id say it probably doesn't and if it did it would most likely be very sketchy ill just wait till i can afford a new board then and just update too f10

ok cool but what can you do with the modding like change the background or up the voltage or can you change the whole thing 

-Adolf Hitler 

ok cool but what can you do with the modding like change the background or up the voltage or can you change the whole thing

Sometimes it is even possible to enable features that are present on more expensive boards because they might share a lot of the same hardware.

What I tried to do for my board (did not succeed) is increase the maximum vcore. I know that the board supported higher vcore but not with my cpu. So I tried enabling it for my cpu

Sometimes it is even possible to enable features that are present on more expensive boards because they might share a lot of the same hardware.

What I tried to do for my board (did not succeed) is increase the maximum vcore. I know that the board supported higher vcore but not with my cpu. So I tried enabling it for my cpu

ah ok but how hard is it to mod a bios do you need to know everything about 1010101010101 or do you have handy programs for that? 

-Adolf Hitler 

ah ok but how hard is it to mod a bios do you need to know everything about 1010101010101 or do you have handy programs for that?

For some boards there are tools. But I think bios modding is basically dead now