800D Loop Direction

Hey guys, just me again with another question.

I am re-doing my loop, after some red dye got into my mayhem ice white and turned into a horrible strawberry milkshake colour. And the fact my pump died. So I got a new D5 and another XSPC Bay Res that the D5 can be mounted onto. Before, I had my loop pumping upwards into my tripple rad and all the way around back up the res. This time because of the different layout on the back of the pump/res combo I have set the loop up so that it will pump down into my 120 rad then to my gpu > cpu > tripple rad > back to pump/res combo.

Let me know what you guys think :) 

DodgyChris

how 'bout a picture of your rig layout?

what 'cha got sounds right, but without seeing your layout its kinda shootin' in the

dark with nothing to base the information to..

airdeano

Have the block part of your loop have the water flowing upwards. It makes it easier to bleed.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Just pipe the loop up with the shortest runs possible - the order doesn't matter at all

• 10 months later...

Agreeing with the above. It's makes no difference. If you have a window side panel go for a tidy run that looks clean. Check out jayztwocents on truth about water cooling.

The Truth About Watercooling - Myth Busting:

The order of blocks/radiators that the water flows through makes no difference. The water spends the same ammount of time in each part of the loop, and there is typically less than a 1 centigrade difference between the hottest and coldest liquid in the loop.