Remember noteslate? It died off in 2013.

Lightning

http://www.noteslate.com/

We finally heard back from them. Pre-orders started in February.

Edit:

I have been following this product since 2011 (if there was anything to follow anyway). The site stayed the same and it was constantly teased. But there was no actual product. It was the second biggest vaporware since FFXIII Versus.

After 2 years, they had a response on their facebook page:

Dear friends, followers, lovers or haters . . .
Since 2011 we promised you to deliver the NoteSlate device, paper replacement, the whole new way of handwritten communication, creativity, handwritten network and interaction. Evolution of Humanity and Technology. Honestly, we've been working on it, sorry for all delays.
This is the first piece from this hard journey we can share with you. Thank you for your persistent support and passion, we can build it together. As we all want to. Please stay tuned, we will have good news for you this month. ‪#‎SlateIsBack‬

NO WAY THATS BACK OMG

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

IT BACK??????????? I guess I know what im getting  ^_^

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.