Unable to run csgo

Froggerztech

Provides me with this error message when i try to run it 

Your graphics hardware does not support all of the features (csm) to run this game

Device info:

Marked unsupported:0

Supports pcf sampling: 0

Drivername: "microsoft basic render driver"

Vendorid: 0x1414 Deviceid: 0x008c

Driverhigh: 0x00060002 Driverlow:0x23F04000

DXlevel: 95 Mindxsupportlevel: 90 Maxdxsupportlevel: 95

Graphics card- xfx radeon r9 285

did you install AMD drivers?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

did you try and turn it off and on again ? xD

drivers installed, including the C++/.net framework and all the extras that steam normally installs so it can work ?

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

whats your cpu

very good question; maybe a pentium G3258?

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

did you try and turn it off and on again ? xD

drivers installed, including the C++/.net framework and all the extras that steam normally installs so it can work ?

Will try that maybe xD I would need to anyways to finish up installing synapse for my blackwidow ultimate

do you have IGPU enabled in the bios? if so try to reset bios.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

do you have IGPU enabled in the bios? if so try to reset bios.

Just reset the bios and it still doesn't work

Where do you have your display cable plugged into? The motherboard or the graphics card?

HydrOS (Waterworks 3.0) Pictures: // One // Two // Three

i7 5820k @ 4.3GHz (1.165v) // Asus X99-A // 16GB-DDR4 Vengeance 2400 CAS13 // RAID 0 Intel 730 240GB // Nvidia Titan X (+200Core +500Memory) // Swiftech D5 // ASUS ROG SWIFT

Where do you have your display cable plugged into? The motherboard or the graphics card?

Graphics card

Also, just installed tf2. I can get it to run, but it is super choppy. I mean like 10 fps choppy. Even with everything at low. Could it just be that I got a really bad gpu?

No the 285 is a really good GPU. Try uninstalling the motherboard and GPU drivers and then reinstalling them from the manufacturer's site? Make sure you're using the latest AMD Omega driver. Can you give me your full system spec list?

HydrOS (Waterworks 3.0) Pictures: // One // Two // Three

i7 5820k @ 4.3GHz (1.165v) // Asus X99-A // 16GB-DDR4 Vengeance 2400 CAS13 // RAID 0 Intel 730 240GB // Nvidia Titan X (+200Core +500Memory) // Swiftech D5 // ASUS ROG SWIFT

No the 285 is a really good GPU. Try uninstalling the motherboard and GPU drivers and then reinstalling them from the manufacturer's site? Make sure you're using the latest AMD Omega driver. Can you give me your full system spec list?

Cpu- amd fx 8320

motherboard- gigabyte ga-970a-ds3p

cpu cooler- cooler master hyper 212 evo

ram- adata xpg v2 ddr3 1600

gpu- xfx radeon r9 285

psu- evga supernova nex 750w

case- corsair spec 02

hdd- wd blue 1tb

I will try to reinstall my drivers asap

Also, by did I get a bad gpu I didn't mean the 285 is bad, i meant my specific chip 

Make sure windows isnt in "Power saving" mode,

I had a mate who couldn't use cs for months until he checked that

Make sure windows isnt in "Power saving" mode,

I had a mate who couldn't use cs for months until he checked that

Just changed it, will try playing it once more

Still no results, I really need some help, as I do not want to have wasted 1000 bucks on a gaming pc that I can not get top run games

8320 with 970 MOBO ...

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

What would the problem be with that?

990 series is better, but if you got a good deal don't worry about it.

Is it only in CS:GO or is it in all games? You said you had problems running TF2. You may just have a bad card and may need to RMA it.

990 series is better, but if you got a good deal don't worry about it.

Is it only in CS:GO or is it in all games? You said you had problems running TF2. You may just have a bad card and may need to RMA it.

I have tried csgo, tf2 and minecraft, and the only one that could run was tf2, but very choppily(and yes I did install java). I reinstalled them and my drivers and am gonna try again today