Thermal Compound question/problem

DaKi_B
Go to solution Solved by Nup,

It thought it would like dry up or something. :/

Well eventually I guess, but you seemed to have ghettoed a cap, so i wouldn't worry too much :) 

Maybe it'll dry faster in the coming years, but honestly i doubt it. wouldn't worry too much about it! 

So today I recieved my IC Diamond Compound and when somehow I managed to drop it and it fell right on the tip and the tip broke off. I put it in a plastic bag and wrapped it around the top as hard as I could but it was sitting open for about 15mins.

Now my question is it still usable or have I "spoiled" it, so to speak?

I dont see why it would be spoiled, so long as you dont reuse the stuff you dropped :P

Well eventually I guess, but you seemed to have ghettoed a cap, so i wouldn't worry too much :) 

Maybe it'll dry faster in the coming years, but honestly i doubt it. wouldn't worry too much about it! 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Very ghetto indeed. :P Thanks for the quick answer, you cheered me up I was worried I would have to order it again.

Very ghetto indeed. :P Thanks for the quick answer, you cheered me up I was worried I would have to order it again.

No worries!

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?