Chrome Won't Scale With DSR

BUREIDEN

chrome won't scale with DSR went form 1366x768 to 1920x1080 

WCzlvKs.png

3JIUaRW.png

does anyone know how to fix this?

Why can't a Cleric/Priest/Bishop help a beginner KoC? Cause he's No-bless...When I post something, the thread dies.OR I'm incredibly good at giving informations,
OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.

You are zoomed in, That little magnifying glass with the plus in it (In the top right hand corner of your search bar) means that you're zoomed in. Press Ctrl+0 and then it should zoom out! Hope this helps!

chrome won't scale with DSR went form 1366x768 to 1920x1080 

-snip-

-snip-

does anyone know how to fix this?

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

You are zoomed in, That little magnifying glass with the plus in it (In the top right hand corner of your search bar) means that you're zoomed in. Press Ctrl+0 and then it should zoom out! Hope this helps!

im act zoomed out at 75%

Why can't a Cleric/Priest/Bishop help a beginner KoC? Cause he's No-bless...When I post something, the thread dies.OR I'm incredibly good at giving informations,
OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.

im act zoomed out at 75%

Hmm, okay, maybe check your settings, and I think you might want to remove one of those photos as there is quite the questionable item in your favorites bar. ;)

You could also try removing your current profile (You'll have to get all your extensions back again though) or just reset chrome to default settings.

You can save all your bookmarks before deleting them by clicking on the little stacked looking thing beside your Adblock plus button in the top right corner of chrome and going under bookmarks and it will save an HTML file which can then be clicked on after you reset chrome and then it will import the bookmarks back into their places.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

oh you mean the bestiality thing? yea i have it bmarked to spam in chats xD

OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.

Hmm, okay, maybe check your settings, and I think you might want to remove one of those photos as there is quite the questionable item in your favorites bar. ;)

its the UI of chrome that wont scale unfortunatly i dont think you can change it :(

OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.

its the UI of chrome that wont scale unfortunatly i dont think you can change it :(

Read the edit I made to the post ;)

oh you mean the bestiality thing? yea i have it bmarked to spam in chats xD

Mhmm..... k. hahaha Not a cool thing to do, but whatevs, none of my business.

Mhmm..... k. hahaha Not a cool thing to do, but whatevs, none of my business.

you dont believe me do you? xD

OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.

you dont believe me do you? xD

I can't says that I do, sorry. :|

You could also try removing your current profile (You'll have to get all your extensions back again though) or just reset chrome to default settings.

You can save all your bookmarks before deleting them by clicking on the little stacked looking thing beside your Adblock plus button in the top right corner of chrome and going under bookmarks and it will save an HTML file which can then be clicked on after you reset chrome and then it will import the bookmarks back into their places.

And see if that works.

And see if that works.

why would i delete my bookmarks?

OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.

i found a solution 

MAMpI3C.png

OR I'm a thread killer.
Prolly both.