running mac apps on windows possible?

-CLASSIFIED-

just out of curiosity , would it be remotely possible to install and run mac apps on a windows computer without hackintoshing it , or using vm ?? 

i just realised i have a crap tonne of things i like to use from mac , but don't own a mac anymore 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Nope.

Only way is if you use a VM or hackintosh

damn , ok well guess ill look into hackintoshing my current pc lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Not right now. I know that there is a project to get OS X programs and iOS apps to run on Linux, but I think that that only works with text based programs and maybe some programs with a very basic UI. And if it does work, I'm sure its super unstable.

what app you want to run?

i cant remember , there was like garage band (i like to dick around and make "music" lmao) , a bunch of games i had that i cant transfer to pc (boo mac you whore) , photoshop but i have it for pc as well so im good there ... a few others that i can't recall lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

Not right now. I know that there is a project to get OS X programs and iOS apps to run on Linux, but I think that that only works with text based programs and maybe some programs with a very basic UI. And if it does work, I'm sure its super unstable.

i was hoping there would be something like wine , but oh well i guess .. for now at least lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

i was hoping there would be something like wine , but oh well i guess .. for now at least lol

That's pretty much the idea. It's called the Darling Project. Like I said, right now it's super unstable, but it does exist and is being actively developed. Here is a link to their website:

http://www.darlinghq.org/

That's pretty much the idea. It's called the Darling Project. Like I said, right now it's super unstable, but it does exist and is being actively developed. Here is a link to their website:

http://www.darlinghq.org/

ohhh , ok. thats preting interesting. ill have a look at it. hopefully itll be more useable later on this year :P 

thx :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

ohhh , ok. thats preting interesting. ill have a look at it. hopefully itll be more useable later on this year :P

thx :)

Yeah, I really would love for this to be more stable. Unfortunately, I think development has been very slow. But we'll see I suppose.