CSGO Silver 1 player looking to queue with Silver 3s or 4s

rambi36

I've been stuck in Silver one for quite some time ad have been Silver 2 at times, but got deranked down to Silver 1. I would rather not play against other Silver 1s as I want a higher chance of ranking up. My performance can be great at times, but average during others. If you wanna add me here is my Steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/id/CreepersCrawlers/

I am on the East Coast of the US and am available to play on most weekends (not this weekend doe because im going on a trip). Hopefully someone will help me get out of this shitty rank.

Thanks,

Creeps

Life.exe is missing

I might consider playing again. So there's always that.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

i'm still a noob, but i'd be glad to join.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

Can't do jack shit caused you blocked me.

But i'm S3. 

O3vxFOi.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

add me steam

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

wat is it?

A9X_

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Im MG and I'll play with you. I just got a smurf to play with friends who are brand new to the game, it should be out of promos pretty soon.

I just started CS less than a month ago but I have lots of competitive FPS experience so I caught on pretty quick.

Im MG and I'll play with you. I just got a smurf to play with friends who are brand new to the game, it should be out of promos pretty soon.

I just started CS less than a month ago but I have lots of competitive FPS experience so I caught on pretty quick.

cool

Life.exe is missing