Best modular PSU With sleeved cables

Im going throu my first build and the case im choosing for it is a obsidian 350d (windowed), and i want to find a suitable modular psu with sleeved cables, and i would appreciate it if any1 could point me 2 a specific psu as i am new to this computer building thing

If it helps here r my specs:

Corsair Obsidian Series 350D

i5-4670K

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB

Asus Maximus VI Gene
CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB

Corsair Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler

Western Digital Caviar Green 1tb

Corsair Neutron Series GTX 240gb

I also want 2 OC and leave some space for upgrading in the future, like dual sli or another ssd

Thnx in advance :D

Corsair ax850 and buy the cables for $34..

Corsair ax850 and buy the cables for $34..

Same route I would go although you could jump up from the 850 if you really wanted to as the cables are cross-compatible.

i wanted something a bit cheaper since i got a budget, i was looking at the EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G can u give me ur thoughts

Looks good but its not individually sleeved if you wanted that.

I have a Corsair HX750 I got second hand for $60, its semi-modular with the 24 and 8 pin non modular.

Its 80+ gold, made by Seasonic and the cables are sleeved except for the Sata and 4-pins which are just connected wires which looks better in my situation because they blend in the back of the case.

PSU standards have come a long way in recent years which leads to more high quality PSUs.

I would suggest you look around and see what you can find a good deal on. Read reviews and as long as it is made by a decent manufacture and 80+ certified dive in.

I have a Corsair HX750 I got second hand for $60, its semi-modular with the 24 and 8 pin non modular.

Its 80+ gold, made by Seasonic and the cables are sleeved except for the Sata and 4-pins which are just connected wires which looks better in my situation because they blend in the back of the case.

PSU standards have come a long way in recent years which leads to more high quality PSUs.

I would suggest you look around and see what you can find a good deal on. Read reviews and as long as it is made by a decent manufacture and 80+ certified dive in.

thnx i guess ill be using that for now

Have a look at the Cooler Master v700 (It's priced very well, atm with the promo and rebate - $98.99. But aside from the sleeved 24-pin, it uses black ribbon cables) : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171080

If you want individually sleeving, you could buy a Silverstone Strider PSU along with the PP06 cables: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=silverstone+pp06b&N=-1&isNodeId=1

If you want more color options, then Corsair has them as well. If you want all of the cables to be individually sleeved, you would want to look at a fully modular PSU. http://www.corsair.com/en/power-supply-units/psu-accessories-1.html

A different alternative will allow you to used any PSU, while still have individually sleeving is by going with extensions. http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/premium-modding/alchemy-cables/

Both revision of the HX750 was made by CWT, not Seasonic. The first one is based on the DSG platform, while the current HX750 that you linked to is based on the PUQ-G. It's a solid unit though.

Have a look at the Cooler Master v700 (It's priced very well, atm with the promo and rebate - $98.99. But aside from the sleeved 24-pin, it uses black ribbon cables) : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171080

If you want individually sleeving, you could buy a Silverstone Strider PSU along with the PP06 cables: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=silverstone+pp06b&N=-1&isNodeId=1

If you want more color options, then Corsair has them as well. If you want all of the cables to be individually sleeved, you would want to look at a fully modular PSU. http://www.corsair.com/en/power-supply-units/psu-accessories-1.html

A different alternative will allow you to used any PSU, while still have individually sleeving is by going with extensions. http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/premium-modding/alchemy-cables/

Both revision of the HX750 was made by CWT, not Seasonic. The first one is based on the DSG platform, while the current HX750 that you linked to is based on the PUQ-G. It's a solid unit though.

Cant i use a evga supernova nex750b with the extension cables in obsidian 350d for the non modular pins

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B

Cant i use a evga supernova nex750b with the extension cables in obsidian 350d for the non modular pins

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B

You could...However, I do NOT recommended the NEX750B unit at all. It's a poor FSP Raider unit. You would be better off sticking with the NEX750G if you want a EVGA.

Edit: The Raider platform was shown to have poor voltage regulation and DC Quality output.

You could...However, I do NOT recommended the NEX750B unit at all. It's a poor FSP Raider unit. You would be better off sticking with the NEX750G if you want a EVGA.

what about CORSAIR HX Series HX750 with the same plan of using extensions on the non modular cables o and one more question, can u tell me if this is enough wattage for my build

i5-4670K

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB

Asus Maximus VI Gene

You're right, it's just the HX650s(and below) and the AX's that are Seasonic made.

Thank you for pointing it out, probably should have looked before I opened my big mouth  :unsure:

what about CORSAIR HX Series HX750 with the same plan of using extensions on the non modular cables o and one more question, can u tell me if this is enough wattage for my build

i5-4670K

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB

Asus Maximus VI Gene

the HX750 will be more than enough, any quality 750w should be more than enough.

OCZ-ZT750W-EU is fully modular and is costs about 90 - 100 euro.

there's also a 550W and 650W version available.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

I think the silverstone series PSUs such as the Striders with PP06 cabling is the BOMB!

OCZ-ZT750W-EU is fully modular and is costs about 90 - 100 euro.

there's also a 550W and 650W version available.

cant find it can u plz send me a link 2 it

If you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to the sleeved cables, the best option would be to sleeve them yourself. But who wants to spend the time and frustration on that?

The 2nd best alternative (in my honest opinion) would be the corsair individually sleeved kits. They come in a small array of colors to match your build and are interchangeable with other corsair PSUs. Not to mention the quality of the cables is ASTONISHING. Pick up a corsair ax760i and a cable kit. You will not be disappointed.

The 3rd best option (if you like red) would be the EVGA super nova series PSUs. The quality is similar to, but a bit worse, than that of the corsair kits but without the extra cost of buying them separately. One thing though, they only come in red. But I think there is a model that has black or its mixed.

For sleeved cables, those are the only options I would recommend unless you have a case with a TON of cable management. Then you can get Bitfenix alchemy extensions.

These you can get for ANY PSU and are individually sleeved extensions. But you need a lot of space to tuck away the excess cables and that takes time and not many cases can accommodate a full set of extensions. But, you wouldn't need to buy a fully modular PSU. A word of warning though, buying extensions for all the cables adds up the cost immensely.

thnx guys but due to my budget i think ill be going Corsair HX750 its the cheapest out of all my options and the case im buying (obsidian 350d) comes with sleeved black extensions, if any1 can offer me a cheaper way 2 go i would emmensly appreciate it, o and one more question i wanna leave some room for a second 770 in the future, do think this psu would do it?

Thnx in advance :) (specs in topic beggining

i5-4670K

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB

Asus Maximus VI Gene

It would be plenty for you system. You could easily add in a second 770 as well.

It would be plenty for you system. You could easily add in a second 770 as well.

will it give me enough room to add another 770 in the future and maybe another hdd and ssd o and btw instead of a 240gb i want 2 120gb in raid 0, tell me if thats a good choice

As i said in a different topic. Seasonic Platin are awesome, so i would go with one of them. In your case 760W will be more than enough. 

As i said in a different topic. Seasonic Platin are awesome, so i would go with one of them. In your case 760W will be more than enough. 

even if i wanted 2 add an extra 770 or 2 more ssd's

is it sleeved??